is this re-vegging?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodymanz

newb
Reaction score
this is a female plant at 12 weeks into flowering. It looks like she is re vegging in the 12th week or starting to grow more bud site's on the present ones. Looks weird to me now i'm confused if i should cut her or not.

DSCF0576.JPG

DSCF0574.JPG

DSCF0573.JPG

has the lighting schedule been changed at all even by an hr ?

i cannot tell much by them pics sorry but my eyesight is a little fuzzy right now :rofl:,,,,how many weeks flowering time is this lady ?
what are her trichs at ?

no change in time and they are at the end of week 12 flower. Can they start up if they are in the flowering mode too long? I'll try to post better pics.

yes i know week 12 of flower ,,,,but what colour are the trichs and how long is the plant flowering guidelines

What is your light schedule? Is the area really light-proof when dark?

The trichs are clear 20% cloudy 60% amber 20% whith orange hairs on most of the top and the back side of the plant. the lighting sched is 12/12 on off.

thank you for your advice and I will take the deal and cut her down.

got me on this one.:confused: . 12 ttl weeks, or 12 flower?

how long did you veg? b4 flipping to 12/12?

maybe bad genetics...bb...

I had 2 Nirvana Purple Power plants do this as well. They were heavy sativas so I first wrote it off as the second stretch you sometimes get with sativas. Not the case they just got little fox tails all over the place. What a waste of space and time.

i veged for six weeks then put on a 12+ week flower on a 12/12 light timer 430 sunagro hps 400 mh 24 hour durring veg

dont satavias have a few windows of opurtunity to harvest before its to late ?

or am i just stoned again :p

bad planty. now go stand in the corner. of the trash bin.;) . start some more beans man. wow, sorry you put all this time in, only to get squat. i would have scrapped her at week 4 of flower, 'iffn' i seen no progression of bud...:eek: ;) ...

if you would'a posted up here earlier, you could'a got some advice, you really should'a...;) :cool: . would'a-could'a-should'a...

were here to help you in any way we can. don't let this bad genetics discourage you from growing, jump right back in with something else man.

i did'nt ask, do you have others going now?. lets hope it's something different than this one. peace...bb...

These are my other for females Generation 2 from some realy good bagweed. They are in there third week in flower phase and i'm using a 400 MH 12/12. I always have a back-up crop and I'm now putting my Generation 3 into flower to find and destroy the males and just have females just 3 weeks behind Generation 2

The one I cut yesterday is from Generation 1

DSCF0579.JPG

DSCF0580.JPG

DSCF0578.JPG

Those plants seem to me to have far too many large veg leaves for 12 weeks in flower. I couldn't really see the colas for all those big leaves. Is that normal for a sativa to have all that foliage after 12 weeks flower? It has been a while since I grew tall sativas so I can't remember!

I just trashed a white widow the other night because of bad genetics. It was at 4 1/2 weeks into flower and looked like it was dying one day and then would find new growth the next and so on an so on so I said your outta here. Not wasting my time on bad genetics...take care..

leafminer said:
Those plants seem to me to have far too many large veg leaves for 12 weeks in flower. I couldn't really see the colas for all those big leaves. Is that normal for a sativa to have all that foliage after 12 weeks flower? It has been a while since I grew tall sativas so I can't remember!
no these are in the 3 week of flower these are the second batch I'm having the problem with the first batch last female in the batch. your looking at the second generation different seeds and so is Generation 3 different hydro mix.

Latest posts

Back