is this re-vegging?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no these are in the 3 week of flower these are the second batch I'm having the problem with the first batch last female in the batch. your looking at the second generation different seeds and so is Generation 3 different hydro mix.

these are of generation 2

DSCF0581.JPG

DSCF0583.JPG

DSCF0584.JPG

DSCF0582.JPG

woody, when you switched the lights to 12/12, did you start counting from that day? I ask because it seems around here, there is no consensus as to when to start. I wish we could all do it the same way, like start counting when you see white pistils showing up. I am not talking about a few pre-flowers, but when she finally says okay, here we go! Oh, looking at your first pics again, it sure looks like they were getting a vegging amount of nitrogen while flowering. Someone else mentioned this earlier, but it caught my eye, too.

420benny
I started to count when I saw the pistil clusters start comming out. I just changed my nutes from nova grow to nova bloom along with the kool bloom and a little floracous plus

Doesn't sound like you messed her up. She did it herself!

Latest posts

Back