Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not totally happy with a couple of the strains I am growing currently. Don't get me wrong good stuff they simply don't serve my purpose.

So, I dug into my seed bank and started two new strains. Got them from Big. Muy Azul and Fire OG x Blueberry. I tried the Muy Azuil before but two didn't germinate and the other two were males. Getting ready to put them in soil...just have to let the soil warm a bit...been out in the garage.

For some reason I feel old and tired today.... guess I need to get the hitch out of my Getty up....

I think we are gonna love the fire OG x Blueberry
I'm in week 10 of flower

IMG_9073.jpeg

Not totally happy with a couple of the strains I am growing currently. Don't get me wrong good stuff they simply don't serve my purpose.

So, I dug into my seed bank and started two new strains. Got them from Big. Muy Azul and Fire OG x Blueberry. I tried the Muy Azuil before but two didn't germinate and the other two were males. Getting ready to put them in soil...just have to let the soil warm a bit...been out in the garage.

For some reason I feel old and tired today.... guess I need to get the hitch out of my Getty up....

both excellent strandivars!

the Muy Azul is a looker outdoors

IMG_2300.jpeg

IMG_8304.jpeg

Latest posts

Back