Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why don’t you explain it all to Mrs Pute and see what she recommends?

maybe a short ride on the boat this morning?
You are no help. I'm gonna take a trip down Colfax and see how much trouble I can get into since my day has gotten off to such a good start.

ZERO FLOP BABY!

796AE3DA-F309-4CD0-A254-6723F1825FA0.jpeg

At this point I think I am fk'ed. No place to hide.
I’ve actually had man hands all my life. Grew up in the country on a farm using my hands for everything then I mostly liked playing with boys not into dolls clothes and beauty stuff like momma wished. I was a pretty ugly kid 😁 Played war in my younger days with my brother and his friend and broke two fingers playing baseball in the back field road horses for fun with my other tomboy friend. I’m proud of my man hands I guess. I loved turning big wrench’s too and missed carrying a tool bag when my career turned to bigger opportunities but more oversite than hands on. So don’t worry Pute. My hubby has always said I have beautiful hands which always made me pull away a bit knowing that if I had played with dolls more they would be…but I love him for saying that 💕

Latest posts

Back