Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first time was with another first timer.
Neither one of us knew what we were doing, but man it sure felt nice and she sure smelled good! lol
I was like Steve Martin in the movie The Jerk.
Remember the chick he was with and it was his 1st time. He was raised by a black family and it was his 1st time away from home.😂😂😂

You’re gonna lose that cute little thing in the snow tomorrow 😁
Just what LITTLE thing are you talking about Subby?

jake-gyllenhaal-naked.gif

Good morning peoples, I’ve had no Internet for most of the weekend and don’t see it coming back into my life in the near future so I will drop in and say hello when I’m able to. Y’all have a great day. I’m heading to the gym to work out some of my frustrations with life.
That sucks boo what happened to the internet

Just because I ran across it. When I hear American peeps pissin' and moanin' about "what they ain't got", I remember this picture I have of a Korean man scooping minnows out of a drainage ditch for food for his family in the '70's.
Then I give the pisser/moaners a double middle finger. They don't know SQUAT about doin' without.
That is so true. If you go to countries on the Pacific Rim, you will note the willowy, thin girls in Ao-di's. And the men are short and sorta tiny. It is because they do not get to eat as much as we do their whole lives.

This observation is stone fact. I never saw a single human being over there that was my size out of thousands. Ever. Not one. Here is the actual data. Lookit the size of a Viet man @5'3" and Viet woman @4' and change:
1698744898313.png

Average Vietnamese male is 119 pounds. My petite wife weighs that.

Latest posts

Back