Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't remember the guy's name, but they had a dude in Flint that did the same things. The guy always had a grey tint to his skin from all the snake venom he'd injected himself with. It was finally a Bushmaster that took him out.

1704214594997.png

300 Meters East and down the Hill across the River, is a "Village Hut". This is a Gathering place for Butchering Animals and dividing up meat, Partys a Community Gathering Place. for 3 hours there has been a Guy sitting in it, in the dark, full of Moonshine, singing. I can only hear him on the Patio. Our House is a Cement Bunker(LOL). He stopped just now. Ill check on him in the Morning. New Years Day we found a guy passed out in the river. He rolled 15 feet down. He was OK. The Men Played Cards and drank Moonshine all night. Good Night Peeps.

Reminds me of my first brand new Harley, a '85 FXST. The Old Hen commented that I loved the scooter more than I did her. I replied, "If you needed ten grand to save your life tomorrow, I'd sell it off in a heartbeat. If you looked me in the face and said it's the Harley or you, I'd ask you what you wanted your shit packed in, paper or plastic."

Reminds me of my first brand new Harley, a '85 FXST. The Old Hen commented that I loved the scooter more than I did her. I replied, "If you needed ten grand to save your life tomorrow, I'd sell it off in a heartbeat. If you looked me in the face and said it's the Harley or you, I'd ask you what you wanted your shit packed in, paper or plastic."
I was just checking some of my guns
I own 2 Norinco SKS rifles brand new never fired
I paid $99 each yrs ago. now I wish I had bought more

My Dad was an Original 3%. WWII Biker, Had a 57 Pan and a DuoGlide. I went to stay with him when I was 10. First time I met him. He Gave me a 22 Boltgun and a Yamaha 80 and taught me to "Shoot and Ride". I never looked back.

Gooode morning vintage farts and fartesses!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Rain today starting at 39F and predicted to reach 48F.

Well, the used VaporHawg that I scored is gone and the world has one more ecstatic new customer, a happy old customer, and I'm pleased as punch.

The new customer had one of the PDXGold's pumps that was a successor to the VaporHawg after PharmGold closed their doors. It failed and he said PDXGold quoted him a price of $6K for just the replacement pump itself, where I sold him the whole C1D1 $12K pump assembly with motor and cyclonic prefilter for my cost of $2K.

He's ecstatic, the former customer that I got it from and who needed the money for his wife's medical bills is pleased, and I couldn't be happier with two more pleased customers!

The housekeepers are due today so me and the slick sly pup will be heading to Fernhill dog park to socialize.

Latest posts

Back