Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all. I done ironed a shirt and drank a cup of coffee.
I am in Chicago on a business trip, and I ain’t supposed to be, where I need to be, until 9:00 AM, so I guess I will just lounge around in this bed and watch tv for a couple more hours.

I am in Chicago on a business trip, and I ain’t supposed to be, where I need to be, until 9:00 AM, so I guess I will just lounge around in this bed and watch tv for a couple more hours.
Did you wear a bulletproof vest.😁

Did you wear a bulletproof vest.😁
Hey! You quit makin' fun of Shitcago, ya hear? Those are mostly peaceful murders every weekend!

Good morning, Misfits. Had the best sleep I've gotten this year so far. If there's a level under delta rhythm, I found it. Not sure what I did different, but I hope I do it again soon.

Hey! You quit makin' fun of Shitcago, ya hear? Those are mostly peaceful murders every weekend!

Good morning, Misfits. Had the best sleep I've gotten this year so far. If there's a level under delta rhythm, I found it. Not sure what I did different, but I hope I do it again soon.
I heard something about decreasing the surplus population too

Be careful in Chicago. The windy city will blow you away!

Good timing! It looks like you got sunshine!

We had the 60s and wind. Enough to ruffle their feathers. No biggie I am used to our weather. I usually defoil at up pot, but since I was going from inside to outside I left them alone as I would be plucking them off in a few days. It usually happens in the winds. No biggie.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy with rain here, starting at 43F and predicted to reach 50F.

I got my upper plate relined yesterday and made it home in time to join Grayfox and Miss Layla at Alberta Park. We went there instead of Fernhill because there is less mud.

Working on a vaporizer design that is less harsh than the one I’ve been using and am waiting for parts.

I ordered new tee shirts and socks as mine are getting cardboard for arm pits from deodorant and some are sprouting holes.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician at the Cadilliac.

Pricing out Apple air tags for our cars, so we can find them if they get stolen. Nothing seems safe anymore.

Latest posts

Back