Issues with Aerogardens ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSki8950

Green is the new black
Reaction score
Hey everybody. Im trying a new indoor grow and im using something just like an aerogarden. Ive always used soil in my prior grows. Im only going to grow a few plants at a time in it and Im going to pick up something to measure my PH with. I was just looking for any feedback with issues anyone as heard of, or problems that I might have being this is my first time doing this type of grow. Thanks.

If you are talking aeroponics where you use a mister on the roots, from my research they are for advanced growers. One of the drawbacks I see is that if you have any sort of a glitch, which is bound to happen, the roots dry out fast and you could have a major loss in a short period of time. In other Hydro systems they are somewhat forgiving because your mediums remain moist for sometime. Good luck!! :cool:

Thanks drag. Yea im getting some nutrient burn as of right now so this might be a short show haha

Latest posts

Back