Jack Herer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcam

Reaction score
Am growing Jack's at the momemt, just woundering if anybody else is?

alright mate...

im sure ive read in a few places that 'jack herer' is also known as 'light of jah' and thats what im currently growing. Im 29 days into veg and my biggest one is about 2ft tall. Thats about all i can say mate apart from its ment to be a BIGGG yeilder and its currently living up to its name, even though its a sativa strain and growing tall its also growing a serious amount of bud sites and bushing out rapidly.

How far are you along?

Percy

PercyCultivator said:
alright mate...

im sure ive read in a few places that 'jack herer' is also known as 'light of jah' and thats what im currently growing. Im 29 days into veg and my biggest one is about 2ft tall. Thats about all i can say mate apart from its ment to be a BIGGG yeilder and its currently living up to its name, even though its a sativa strain and growing tall its also growing a serious amount of bud sites and bushing out rapidly.

How far are you along?

Percy

I am 17 days into bloom with plenty of buds coming through, I will get some pics up soon but I always forget to take my camera along with me.

Cole said:

Them threads are a few months old and people might of changed their grow to something else, I just wanted to know who is currently growing Jack's so we could maybe help each other out/swap notes, I also did a search and it returned like 50 pages after the first 5 pages I got fed up.

Its a plant..its grows..it flowers & it smokes..that all you need to know! how bout them pics.?

another words is keep them green and lush threw veg and dont pick till they are mature -n- ready. whats you setup..lights/space/nutes etc.?

Space:

I have approximately 3 metres by 2 and half metres, but after a few grows I will be expanding into two rooms, one room for 18/6 cycle and the other 12/12.

Lights:

I have 3 250w high pressure sodium lights.

Cooling/Extraction:

I have an air conditioner (12,000 BTUs) which keeps the room at 23c, I also have 2 in-line extraction Fans (M3/H).

Nutrients & Additives:

A&B Grow = coco

A&B Bloom = House & Garden.

Additives
Bud XL

Feed Times:

I feed my plants 300ml every two days when in grow 18/6 (PH- 6.3 CF- 10-12) and in bloom 400ml every two days 12/12 (PH- 6.3 CF-18-20) with 1ml of Bud XL to every 1 litre of water.

All my plants are in soil and I had 16 plants all together, 7 are female but the other 9 were male so they got the chop I will get some picture tomorrow as it will be feed time.

I got some free with purchase 'Jock Horror' seeds last time I ordered from Nivrvana. I think this is the same as jack herer but I'm not positive (I found one website that said they were the same thing and another that said they were different, but related).

Anyway mine has been vegging for 3 months waiting for a spot in the flower room. Should be able to move it in there in a few weeks.

Keep us posted on your progress and good luck with your grow.

All comments welcome, good and bad.....

Looks good. I also use House and Gardens, Coco and Aqua Flakes love the stuff, how about you?

I hear awesome things about the Jack Herer though I have never grown it...sorry.

Well, this is my first grow - so far it is really good stuff, I think I might go with Coco next time just to have it all the same. I decided to grow Jack's because the yeild it meant to be big and I need some cash to improve things in the grow room, so I can have some for me and some to sell...

Lookin great to me!
Gotta let us know how this strain is I am very interested in tying it.

Also , sorry if you said allready but what breader did the seeds come from?

camcam said:
Well, this is my first grow - so far it is really good stuff, I think I might go with Coco next time just to have it all the same. I decided to grow Jack's because the yeild it meant to be big and I need some cash to improve things in the grow room, so I can have some for me and some to sell...

I am a Coco grower if you ever wanna talk about it, LOL not many of us:fid: . That and aero, I don't even look at soil inside anymore. You're using the whole line of supplements too?

The ladies look fantastic. Nice work. Take care and be safe.

Those are some beautiful girls you have. They look more on the indy side though.

I've got some Herer bagseed going, it's my first grow so I'm not sure how nice they are in comparison. They look great to me and are around 20-24+" at 5 weeks and 6 of them just went into 12/12 under a 600w hps. I vegged for 4.5 weeks under a 400w blue mh.
This strain seems pretty easy to grow, in my newbish opinion. I haven't really had any issues except transplanting a little late as they grow pretty fast. Other than that, I've just been watering about every other day, and feeding with FoxFarm nutes at 1/2 strength every other watering. I'll try to get some updated pics up in the next day or so.

Latest posts

Back