Juicy Fruit and Northern Lights 1000 watts of Love!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailerTrashed

Blessed ExCon
Reaction score
Hey all. Thought instead of posting an introduction, I would just get to the meat and potatoes and start a little journal. As said in the title, right now I have two Juicy Fruit phenos(From seed.) both day 37 flower and three Northern Lights phenos(Again seedlings.) also day 37 flower. All had 5-6 weeks veg under a T5 in a seperate area. Was gonna post all my info now, but I,m stoned and typing is'nt my strongest skill. So instead I will take and try to answer any and all questions about my garden. This should help spread out the typing. Anyways... I will add that I am using a 1000 watt Philips Agrolite XT with a aircooled hood. Got a 440 cfm inline fan sucking through it. I also use a light rail light mover to move said hood up and down in my flower room. This method allows me a larger "footprint" for the hood and also gives me the ability to put that big ole bulb 6-8 inches from the canopy with zero heat stress. This produces huge top buds and larger lower flowers because of added lumens reaching further down plants. I will also add that I am a medical grower and user although it is illegal in my state. I need this healing plant to help keep me sane. I grow enough for me, my wife, and adult son to smoke as much as we like. (About 2lbs every 60 days) Yeah we smoke. O.k so shoot me some comments and questions. I,m ready to meet some cool people and maybe even learn something or two about this awesome healing plant! Feel free to give any advice. I have been doing this for years but know there is still much to learn. I am open minded and always open to others thoughts and opinions. IMO Much Love.

420 502 (Large).jpg

420 520 (Large).jpg

420 521 (Large).jpg

420 522 (Large).jpg

420 524 (Large).jpg

420 532 (Large).jpg

420 530 (Large).jpg

420 515 (Large).jpg

420 490 (Large).jpg

welcome to MP, very nice looking ladies and set-up. finally someone that smokes as much as me...lol

gettinggray1964 said:
oh yea, what strain you growing there??????

Thats Juicy Fruit in most of the pictures. I also have Northern Lights, Kahuna, and Burmese going.I have three Burmese clones at day 28 flower. Just put three Kahuna clones in flower and will be updating all above strains.

Hey all! Nice n stoned and decided to share some pics of the Juicy Fruit. She is day 42 flower, and getting chunky! Trichs are really starting to come on now. (Sorry I suck with this camera.) Bud is about 18" and as big around as a coke can. 2 more weeks? I have two phenos so I may take one at 8 weeks and one at 9. We'll see what they do and I'll decide this week as to when to start my flush. Anybody grow Juicy Fruit and have experience with flower times, please chime in. Enjoy the pics! IMO Much Love.

420 605 (Large).jpg

420 606 (Large).jpg

420 609 (Large) (2).jpg

420 592 (Large).jpg

Hey all, well here it is day 49 flower for my Juicy Fruit and Northern Lights seedlings. All are doing well and the end flush has begun. Pictured are two phenos of the Juicy Fruit and three of Northern Lights. One of the Juicy Fruit phenos went yellow a few days after first flush, but no worries cause she will soon be in a jar. All plants have begun to mature nicely and I still hav'nt made the decision as to when I will harvest each. I do need the room for my L.S.T babies that are going in next, but I also want some nice amber on a few before the harvest. Anyways I know how you all love pics(and I love showin them off) so I smoked a fatty and took a bunch. The first page is all Juicy Fruit and I will follow with another post of the Northern Lights. Enjoy! IMO Much Love.

*Juicy Fruit day 49 flower.(2 phenos)

420 655 (Large).jpg

420 662 (Large).jpg

420 664 (Large).jpg

420 666 (Large).jpg

420 680 (Large).jpg

420 681 (Large).jpg

420 685 (Large).jpg

420 688 (Large).jpg

420 667 (Large).jpg

420 654 (Large).jpg

Hey whats up TT. :D Love your setup it is very similar to mine and you have some very nice looking ladies there. Man yall smoke as much bud as I do AND I also would not be 'sane' without my herb so I feel yall on that. Nice to meet you buddy. Im going to keep up with your grow so keep us posted.

Hey all! Tonight was watering time for the plants so I smoked one and took some pics while I was in there. I tried just taking close ups of the lower branches.(Still learning camera.) Today is day 51 flower and all is well. They have all been in flush for over a week and harvest will come within the next two. These pics are all mixed up and are all of the Juicy Fruit and Northern Lights.(5 phenos)Gettin frosty! IMO Much Love.

420 689 (Large).jpg

420 716 (Large).jpg

420 719 (Large).jpg

420 720 (Large).jpg

420 721 (Large).jpg

420 722 (Large).jpg

420 723 (Large).jpg

420 724 (Large).jpg

420 725 (Large).jpg

Latest posts

Back