July 3rd /4th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draston

Reaction score
What are you doing for July 3rd / 4th?

Today I'm working from 4:30 to 1 in the morning and then I'm going over to a friend if they are still up and getting blazed/drunk

4th - I'm cooking out with friends over at a friends and we are all getting shitty / blazed and going to eat :).

Taking the kids to see fireworks...both nights:).

I got a fifth of Three Olives imported Grape Vodka and a 12 pack of budlight. I'm going to try and have a good time. :D

Poolside with kid, grill, and beer...fireworks in backyard. I prefer to light em than watch em. :D

Sacrifices of owning your own business..

Pay my over paid employees time and a half?? HECK NO..

im working, open to close.

Big Chicken BBQ. I can't wait.

Can you say, Kayak and Jameson? I can... but last time that combo was around I took an accidental swim in 35 degree water. Now that water is near 70 degrees so let me have it!!!:ignore:

I just went kayaking for the first time last week. I didn't flip but I loved it. I was kind of hoping I did flip so I would get used to the idea. Maybe next time I will force a flip :)

Have fun DL

Hah. I was giving my buddies kayak a stability test. Obviously, it's not as stable as I thought it was :rolleyes: Thanks man.

Latest posts

Back