Just outta curiousity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
All over the US prices are kinda high for tree.. you all know that..
Well this is just for my own curiousity

How much does a LB of quality cheeba cost where you all are???

It would cost,
Only what the price would be to grow it. One of the reasons you want your own grow, is so that you are not getting what some fool sprayed on them, or I have even seen dunking where they take the buds and dip them into a container of Iso then make it available. I want all the THC that is mine. This is a poor practice and a bit of a rip as far as I am concerned.
Growing my own serves me well in areas of privacy, not getting busted, and I know what I'm getting.
Now that the lecture is over, LOL smoke never tastes better than when it's been grown by you.
I like to go traveling a lot so a penny saved is a penny earned ya know ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

for conisuers it depends on the name of the grower around here, on the street its the name of the dank as im sure u know- usually $3500-$7000 tho for medical quality..$1500-$3500 for commercial wholesale. hard to find it for that tho unless u own a club o_O expeennssiivveee

its getting bad tho..LB's in los angeles seem to be extremely expensive :/

A pound of med grade is FREE here:hubba: unlike cali we cant sell or buy our meds here :cool: but we can grow and give it away to those who cant grow;)

seems to work alot better this way to me because it takes away any money value put on the plant :doh: and keeps the feds south of my border:)

so weed doesn't cost anything here really

:48:

I didn't know that man... That is amazing. Absolutely amazing. :D

The most expensive pound I saw was for 6 or 7 thousand. Didn't smoke, nor did I even smell it. Looked cool though. :rolleyes:

Pranic said:
How much does a LB of quality cheeba cost where you all are???

It cost me about $600.00 for the lights, beans, nutes, buckets and electricty for my first LB. After that, I probably pay around $200 for nutes and electricity to grow a LB. ;)

HGB said:
A pound of med grade is FREE here:hubba: unlike cali we cant sell or buy our meds here :cool: but we can grow and give it away to those who cant grow;)

seems to work alot better this way to me because it takes away any money value put on the plant :doh: and keeps the feds south of my border:)

so weed doesn't cost anything here really

:48:

Wow man, thats awesome, can you elaborate more on the details on how that works?

Firepower said:
Wow man, thats awesome, can you elaborate more on the details on how that works?
..Heee hee .. I "think", what he is saying, is that placeing a few seeds into some quality soil, and nurturing for a few month, it is "almost like" it is FREE.
I believe, it is "illegal" to buy or sell, but is "legal" to grow, providing you are properly "permitted".

Firepower said:

pretty much what hick said....

once we get our med card we are on our own so to speak.... we do have clinics like AMOP to help tho... this is our trading post so to speak where the ones that can grow donate clones and or meds that then are given at NO cost to other card holders that need help....

I try to give at least an oz a week as well as clones.... some peeps wont live long enough to grow meds so they need access to bud now and us that can grow give to make sure they get what they need....

I allso care take for 2 who cant physically grow for them selfs so I do one outdoor crop a year for them....this year they each got 8 pounds from that grow as well as 3 pounds dontated to the clinic and took a pound for myself... thats 20 pounds of FREE meds out there from just one person:hubba:

I really believe the key is to take away the money value put on the plant as it really isn't worth anything...

If I had to buy on the street I wouldn't have any meds my self as I would have no clue where to look let along the money to buy.....but i could make a phone call and have a free pound here in an hour if need be to tied me over until my crop was ready....

other med states and those look'n to vote in MMJ really should take the time to see how it is done in oregon.... It's about compassion and not money here..... only cost involved is what it cost to grow

peace

A pound will go for 500 bucks for street weed and the so called Chronic will go for big bucks. But I don't know I don't buy it of any size.
I am a 1/4lb a month smoker.. that 150..

My neck of the woods will never get on the wagon for MMJ they make to much from small time busts and crap and get tons of Fed money to police it, and that being said the black market for it here thrives out of control i had a gap in harvest so i had to "find" a half Lb to last the couple of months made a few calls and finally found a price i could live with of 1800 thats 900 a QP insane a few years back ida naver paid more then 400 for a QP and this is what most ppl only consider MIDs id hate to think of what some WW would go for around here. when someone knows the name of the strain though these apes think thats all the reason to jack the price up. so all in all dirt smoke i can find now for about 1300LB and for some good smoke its 3600LB and ive been told that for good hydro your looking at 5000+ :eek: :bong2:

"Apparantly" out here in BC its about $2000 give or take $200 for AAA quality **** thats as nice as any 'bud of the month' pic

Tiss madness to pay for a weed:eek: I got some dandylions for sale :rolleyes:

Dubbaman, the only reason the black market thrives out of control is because no one has any passion left.....

this is the easiest plant i know of to grow and it will grow in the wild just fine with no help from man:)

time to overgrow the gov. and the black market and spread the greens to all in need for free.... what will this plant be worth once we win the war???? zip....

feel sorry to those do have to resort to the black market and hope they can break away from it and grow for them selfs

peace :48:

HGB said:
pretty much what hick said....

once we get our med card we are on our own so to speak.... we do have clinics like AMOP to help tho... this is our trading post so to speak where the ones that can grow donate clones and or meds that then are given at NO cost to other card holders that need help....

I try to give at least an oz a week as well as clones.... some peeps wont live long enough to grow meds so they need access to bud now and us that can grow give to make sure they get what they need....

I allso care take for 2 who cant physically grow for them selfs so I do one outdoor crop a year for them....this year they each got 8 pounds from that grow as well as 3 pounds dontated to the clinic and took a pound for myself... thats 20 pounds of FREE meds out there from just one person:hubba:

I really believe the key is to take away the money value put on the plant as it really isn't worth anything...

If I had to buy on the street I wouldn't have any meds my self as I would have no clue where to look let along the money to buy.....but i could make a phone call and have a free pound here in an hour if need be to tied me over until my crop was ready....

other med states and those look'n to vote in MMJ really should take the time to see how it is done in oregon.... It's about compassion and not money here..... only cost involved is what it cost to grow

peace

Dude, I know I have never spoken to you ever, but that post seriously almost brought a tear to my eye. That is the kindest, coolest thing I haver ever seen or heard of. Taking care of everyone like one big family, especially when they need it the most. I am sure your acts of kindness have given a lot of people out there some serious hope that there is still some good left in this world.

pussum said:
Dude, I know I have never spoken to you ever, but that post seriously almost brought a tear to my eye. That is the kindest, coolest thing I haver ever seen or heard of. Taking care of everyone like one big family, especially when they need it the most. I am sure your acts of kindness have given a lot of people out there some serious hope that there is still some good left in this world.

Thanks for the kind words brother:)

spread the green :hubba:

Latest posts

Back