!!..just Starting Need Some Tips..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak420

Reaction score
Im Looking To Start Indoor(never Done It) And Just Want Some Tips On Soil, Lighting, Nutes, Etc.. And Jsut Some Tips For The Process.. Look Foward To Your Help Thank You...

So your gonna grow indoors, COOL !!! First you need to find the perfect location for your grow indoors. Maybe the attic, an unused closet, the garage, or where ever you think is best.
I chose to build my growbox large and placed it in my garage cause it's cool out there and I can vent it very easily. I'm doing potting soil cause it's a lot more forgiving than hydro, and I want the chance to get it all sorted out ya know.?
I found that what you want is lots of light, and that can be found several ways. I learned that you want 5000 Lumens per sq foot of grow space. That measurment is found by multiplying the depth times the width, and then figuere out how many lumens you need to have minimum. I also found that a 400 watt HPS, (High Pressure Sodium) will give about 55,000 Lumens and is cheap enough to get. Remember also that a growbox needs to be vented to get the hot air outa there. take a look around in the forums and you can read up on many great thoughts and ideas that are tried and proved by folks here that take growing as an art form. I'm telling you they are great, Talk it through with all of us, and have a good time and be carefull. Tell NO-ONE PERIOD.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

:yeahthat: What He Said Freak420.Read Read And Read Some More,then Ask The Members Here.This Is A Great Site.It's All Right Here.Good Luck Bro.

you got to read all the stickies on the forum, youl spend like 98% of your life from now on reading about lights and temperature and all sorts of other stuff

goodluck

KK has good advice..

The best one is: TELL NO ONE.

2nd best advice: TELL NO ONE

3rd best advice : TELL NO ONE

goodluck

Latest posts

Back