KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tn_toker420 said:
Dude i don't know what to think...Have you read the thread on here??? they went down for 12 plants...thats ridiculous...And that has me worried, but i'm not sure if they're just searching for guerilla or if they might take a little residential tour too ...?? :( send me some mojo mang ...Can't wait for the ladies

Oh GREEN MOJO PLEASE HELP OUT TN_TOKER420 HE SURE NEED THE HELP.. We pray GREEN MOJO watch ov er his crop & keep the evil ones away... Oh thanks GREEN MOJO for the help.. J/K

This shoulod help ya friend... :rolleyes:

Sun Flower pictures and the Sativa Hybrid ladies.

Hear a tease picture of the ladies this morning.:D

Sun Flower 1.jpg

Sun Flower 1 (1).jpg

Sun Flower 1 (2).jpg

Sun Flower 1 (3).jpg

Sun Flower 1 (9).jpg

Sun Flower 1 (10).jpg

Sun Flower 1 (11).jpg

Sun Flower 1 (12).jpg

Sativa Hy brid.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 2.jpg

Two males executed (male plants). So two Sativa Hybrid Females And the Moon Light left.

I envy you being able to do an outdoor grow. Your yield is going to be huge.

THANKS A LOT KGB...sershly man, i appreciate it...hey those are lookin' good...Not a big fan of the guys , but bring the ladies on :) ...Is that pics of the males your just pulled???

Hey NICE sunflowers! I love sunflowers to. Great pictures as always. :D

KGB30 said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks buddy for the visit.:rolleyes:

In addition to the normal threads I check, I try to check out anyone's grow that checked out mine. I just don't comment very much. One day, I'll work on my social skills.

In any case, what are your expectations for harvest time and yield?

megan23247 said:
Hey NICE sunflowers! I love sunflowers to. Great pictures as always. :D

I like your kitty cat picture... She looks lovable... How old is the kitty Megan?:rolleyes:

imager777 said:
In addition to the normal threads I check, I try to check out anyone's grow that checked out mine. I just don't comment very much. One day, I'll work on my social skills.

In any case, what are your expectations for harvest time and yield?

I have no clue first grow thanks to Hick & Timmy6j and Uncle for helping me .. Oh little buddy 4U2SMoKe helped me also..

What are you up to buddy?

Elven said:
Awesome pics :D:D

Whats up buddy? Sweet build ya have started.. Thanks for the visit & have a wonderful night.

tn_toker420 said:
THANKS A LOT KGB...sershly man, i appreciate it...hey those are lookin' good...Not a big fan of the guys , but bring the ladies on :) ...Is that pics of the males your just pulled???

Whats up TN? I am drinking some Captian Morgan tonight..lol. Any ways.. The two tallest where males and my runt was a male.. So three males executed..lol.. Only girls in my garden:hubba: .

fantastic pictures my friend! I see those balls hehe

I tried one of my jalapenoes last night, chopped up on a pizza...and MY GOODNESS SHE WAS HOT!!! :p

cool pics my friend.good you can grow outside.wish i could,maybe a few next yr.thanks

life must b great :cool2: in sunny CA

whats ur first love KGB30, indoors or out?

just joined the thread man

take care my man:)

madmunk said:
life must b great :cool2: in sunny CA

whats ur first love KGB30, indoors or out?

just joined the thread man

take care my man:)

I have only growed out side buddy... Fall grow will be inside for the first time... Thanks for the visit buddy:D

Latest posts

Back