Kindbud needs help passing a test!!!! PLZ HELP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kindbud! Quit smoking til after your test!! Don't you wanna pass?

yeah man but you wont beleave who i smoked with famose radio host for classic rock??? anyone guess who it was lol man today was great tho lots of beer and fishin i caugt a bunch of fish today but yeah im still waitin to figure out when the test is loli havent gote the letter in the naik it should be hear soon tho she said last week it would probly be hear this wek or the end of last week but idk lol

wow man, its like you want to break parol and go to jail or something...

You are playing a serious game, and you are probably going to lose. :(

TheStickyIcky said:
You are playing a serious game, and you are probably going to lose. :(

lol nah im going to go to gnc the weekendand get one of them flush drinks just to be on the safe side i still have like at the least 2 weeks so this is it yesterday was the last day i was smoking i hide to smoke with jonh boy hes the man lol and i only smoke a little a quarter of a joint or so and plus im taking them vitmins and the pills the burn fat cells and speed up you metabolism and i rode my bike probly like 2 miles today so im going to pass im pretty sure i already have a fast metabolism and well yeah so watever and no i have no chance of going to jail its just deterning if i have to go to court but i figure a little over 2 weeks is long enougt to get lean cause from what i hear it takes no more then 30 days to get out of you system if you not doing anything to get it out so that im takin them pills and vitmins and drink the water and cranbarry juice and working out i think it will be out of my system only time will tell

Latest posts

Back