Larry OG---the Cali Connection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks dr. r

off to a bit of a slow start---only a 40% germ rate---need some mojo from you all in hope to get 4 girls

:icon_smile:

Larry OG 011.jpg

Larry OG 007.jpg

Larry OG 008.jpg

Larry OG 009.jpg

Larry OG 010.jpg

40% germ rate?!?
wow. glad they were a gift and you didn't pay the price they ask for em. that'd be a ps-off.

best of luck with them OS
:)

How are they doing Orange, still only 4 out of 10? That sucks, i hope they make it right, did you say it was attitude?

I have a half a larry(nurse larry) ready to come down soon.

Greenest of mojo to the girls!

thanks for checking in Rosebud---yes 40% germ rate and i got them from a very dear friend who purchased them as a gift and sent directly to me---they came from the tude and i am hoping they will make it right by sending replacement beans for the ones that did not sprout---the gift was a bit pricey and very well received---lets hope the tude does the right thing by coming thru with replacements---here are the ones that sprouted in 1 gal pots---the other stuff vegging is gooey, and thin mint girl scout cookie---good things to come :icon_smile:

Larry OG 012.jpg

Larry OG 013.jpg

Larry OG 014.jpg

Larry OG 015.jpg

Larry OG 016.jpg

Larry OG 017.jpg

I hope I get better gremination with my deadhead og....... I just put them in dirt earlier today. the tude was out of larry when i last ordered.... so deadhead was my 2nd choice.

goodluck......

mojo to you grower13---thanks for stopping in---these 4 are hiding under the canopy for now till i can rotate the flower room---looking good so far---nice big fat indica blades on these leaves---they should explode once they get a little elbow room

Larry OG 018.jpg

Larry OG 019.jpg

Larry OG 020.jpg

Larry OG 021.jpg

Larry OG 022.jpg

Larry OG 023.jpg

Larry OG 024.jpg

Larry OG 025.jpg

Larry OG 026.jpg

Larry OG 027.jpg

thanks rb---3 female and 1 male would be the perfect scenario for me to crank out some beans this summer crossed with the gooey, pm, pp, and gsc :icon_smile:

:ciao: 4u & dman good to see you---topsy turvey lol---that pot is glued to the ceiling

they look very nice and fat. i was looking at buyin some cali connection larry og n they herbies has them for 129.99 or 10 regular seeds plus 16 for shipping for a total of 146 a lot of money but well worth it

I hope u getg ur 3 females n one male so u can stock up on those golden beans!!! im making some beans soon im collecting pollen from a sweet tooth male! good luck on your project

they may not look like much yet---but once they are sexed---it's game on :D

Larry OG 033.jpg

Larry OG 034.jpg

Larry OG 035.jpg

Larry OG 036.jpg

6-9-13

keeping the fingers crossed on the 12/12 for sex---see you in a week or so

6-18-13

3 female and a male :woohoo:

back to the veg room for the 2 girls to bulk up and take clones later---stud gets moved out doors to procreate with 1 larry og---1 girl scout cookie---and 1 gooey

Beans, beans, the musical fruit.
The more you eat, the more you toot.
The more you toot, the better you feel. :D

Latest posts

Back