Larry OG---the Cali Connection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beans, beans, the musical fruit.
The more you eat, the more you toot.
The more you toot, the better you feel.

"...then you're ready for another meal!"

You didn't finish it! Sheesh! :D

WOW CONGRATS on the females...I hope she knocks your socks off the first time you smoke it.

You gonna call it Larrys Gooey Girl Scout Cookie?

then there were 2---1 male and 1 female are in od making beans---these 2 will veg for another few weeks id---take a bunch of cuts and into the flower room they go for perpetual

sorry about the !@#$$% pics---they do look healthy---i swear---next time i'll get some better pics

Larry OG 041.jpg

Larry OG 042.jpg

Larry OG 043.jpg

Larry OG 044.jpg

I love this smoke. Youre going to have a nice treat after harvest.

just transplanted my 1st bunch of cuts into soil---little hot---they're either gonna love me or leave me---need some green mojo for the new house staple

thanks for the BIG MOJO---no gooey x larry here cubby---these are straight up cuts from one of the larry og moms i got gifted from a friend and from the cali connection---will spot up some pics once they get settled in---thanks for checking in

Hey Orange; Goodlooking kids :) You probably already know this but back on page 2, slide #37, the middle and right pics, that is some mild to medium magnesium deficiency happening there. I have had that several times with mine because of growing in coco. Now that they are older and in different soil, that has probably corrected itself. I thought I would shoot that to you just in case you didn't recognize that. :)

Hushpuppy said:
Hey Orange; Goodlooking kids :) You probably already know this but back on page 2, slide #37, the middle and right pics, that is some mild to medium magnesium deficiency happening there. I have had that several times with mine because of growing in coco. Now that they are older and in different soil, that has probably corrected itself. I thought I would shoot that to you just in case you didn't recognize that. :)

thanks for looking out---i tend to neglect the youngins un-sexed plants, clones, and males---i am a bit bias, and working on being a ladies man lol :p ---guess that's a good reason there are only 2 girls left, a bunch of cuts, and not a one bud in the bong yet---come hell or high water we'll eventually get there---thanks for checking in HP i appreciate your observations :D

Latest posts

Back