Last of the harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dman1234 said:
Look at this guy he hasnt even heard of Cool tubes yet LOL

just kidding.

so nice,

but i will never get how you keep it cool with bare bulbs.

Surprisingly easy. All that heat has no where to be trapped. Just rises and is pushed out by fan to back of room where exhaust is pulling it out.

Always liked NV grows. The Vertical game is where its at too. Mix some SS and you will have some awesome organics !
Good job Mate !

I was thinking vert might be a good choice for me too, but wonder how the buds like the light from the side? Don't they tend to like growing to the light?

Beautiful Girls NC.

Congrats on finishing the new home. Nothing like living in the country, I personally love it.

Roddy said:
I was thinking vert might be a good choice for me too, but wonder how the buds like the light from the side? Don't they tend to like growing to the light?

Simply answer would be no. Maybe cause there so fat they fall toward it? :)

Because of you my keyboard is flooded and my jaw hit the floor ... Damn u :hubba:

weedmasta said:
thats going to be one hell of a trimming session..

12-15 minutes per. Edward scissor hands style. I use 2 sets of cheap, sharp, hair scissors. And swap out when crusted. The wipe down with ISO and start again. Always change to new scissors after each plant.

Wheres the marijuana? All I see is sugar globs! WOW:eek:

wonderful. how many weeks did ur pineapple chunk go?

Latest posts

Back