Leaves curling...grrr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenthumberish

Mexican...or Mexicant!
Reaction score
So, my plant looks healthy almost all over...except 1 or 2 colas...the fan leaves near the tops are starting to curl in, and droop severely. I uh, need to post pictures, and will be working on it as this thread is worthless without pics. However, the tips don't look nute burned, they most definately not are overwatered...So why would 1 or 2 branches be displaying limpness, and not the others? Any suggestions? I Know it's not the most detailed information so here goes:

46000 lumens in a 3.5x4x4 space, with 8 gal tote ph balanced soil/water, I am using botanicare pure blend soil formula pro bloom 1.5-4-5. I water as needed, and feed every other watering. The room stays around 75F and has good ventilation. And i'll be looking for my camera so that I can put pics up of it....This worries me, since they're in middle flowering, and I dont want them to go kaput. Anyway, thanks in advance! Pics will be up soon

Hello Greenthumb :)

Look at where the branch joins the stem, it could be the weight of the branch has split the branch away from the main stock and has severed its ability to hydrate the branch.

:peace:

No bugs, thankfully...I'll go check the stems...If it is the stem peeling away, what should I do to fix the problem? Use a spray bottle and mist the leaves? Never ran into this problem before

Definately no splitting stems....i hope it's not some kind of nute problem...god that would suck this far into flowering. I just went down and did a foliar spray, just distilled water with a neutral PH. We'll see if that perks up the leaves at all...lets hope. Anyway, appreciate any feedback i get!

hmm. that is odd. pictures would probably make this all quicker, try to borrow someones phone or use yours or whatever take some pics and send em to your email. and load them up here. good luck with it though

Latest posts

Back