leaves curling??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KP419

Reaction score
My leaves started curling about 2 days ago and don't know why. Only nutes i have gave them is some root 66 and sugar daddy for root development and was only a very small dose for now. The 400 watt metal halide light is 23 inches from plants, water and air temps are good also. I thought maybe the light is either to close or to far away. Any ideas?

A Pic would be very helpful for correctly diagnosing your issue. Are there any other symptoms that you have noticed? curling leaves can mean many things or nothing major.

here is the pic that i forgot to post. PH is 6.0

20121218203724.jpg

I think your PH is a bit on the High end..try and lower it to 5.4...than bump up later in flower

It looks a little warm and dry. Younger plants will curl the leaves if they are too warm and dry as that causes high evaporation and the curling is the plant trying to slow down the water loss. What is the air temp and relative humidity? What does the bottoms of the plants look like? the hydroton in the pic looks bone dry.

i agree with hushpuppy it does look like to much heat the plant itself looks dry

Latest posts

Back