LED UFO 90 watt GROW 2x2 two plants 2 months from clone to harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the one

infinity
Reaction score
hello everyone and welcome to the LED 90 watt grow by me The One n Only can't clone me.:D
talking about clones I got two clones of some dank high grade. all organic soil 2 gl. smart pots. I got them under 2 ft. fluorescent tubes 24 hrs. I'm going to veg for about 1 to 2 weeks. then flower for 6 weeks. making it 8 weeks total start to finish. with a harvest every month. Ill have a veg/cloning room. about 2 x 2 prob. bigger. with the fluorescent.
I don't have a place to flower yet so ill be looking into making a cabinet or just buy a small 2 x 2 tent.
I do have however an LED fixture that will come in next week. just in time for the clones to go to flower. 2
90 watt 90 1 watt 70 red 630 and 20 blue. $82
I also have a 4 in inlane fan $23
4 in carbon filter 12inx7in. $40
I also have 2 small 10 in fans. $20
3 2 ft tubes $30
2 pots $7
organic soil $6
2 5gallon jugs with 2 weeks suply $7
:D not including my tent/cabinet or electricity $215
I have spent
I'm excited about the LED fixture is my first time. everyone is welcome to comment on anything.
I would like to hear about the LED 90 w ufo.
I saw a comparison between a 400 hps vs 90 w led Im sure you can find it on youtube no problem
on the video the 90 w led light had a better performance wow!
so what you guys think of the setup and the leds thanks friends hope to hear from you all.

just got a 16 megapixel HD camera and a tripot for pictures ill start uploading pics onceI receive my LED in the mail thank you all have a wonderful day!!:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :D :holysheep:

You are going to want to flower longer then 6 wks. Pending on the strain pheno and your high preference you will be looking more at 8-10 wks flowering. So 10-12 total weeks from veg to end of flower.

I recommend you do not follow breeders when they say 50-65 days shet like that. Those are guide lines n generally a plant is taken 1-2 wks longer then breeders time.

Most of us do not chop on time but rather by trich color.
LH.

the one said:
3 2 ft tubes $30
2 pots $7
organic soil $6
I have spent
I'm excited about the LED fixture is my first time. everyone is welcome to comment on anything.
I saw a comparison between a 400 hps vs 90 w led Im sure you can find it on youtube no problem
so what you guys think of the setup and the leds thanks friends hope to hear from you all.

Like the tent. For veg maybe.
I own a few tents. I will tell u this. It has the options. But lacks in height.
Right now to save down the road find a 6-8' tall tent 2x2.

Now u have 4 sqft to flower properly u will need a min of 5000 lumens per sqft. And a minimum of 3000 lumens per sqft for veg. For flower a total of 20,000 lumens needed. Bare min. And veg 12,000 total lumens. Bare min once again.
Gonna need more light for veg. Total lumens for your flous sit at??
Also the price of that fan. It's a booster fan isn't it.
If it is n I can send back do so. No good. And will not pull enough or push enough to use a filter with.
If you use a 2x2x4 tent to veg that will be 16 cubic feet.
One wants to exchange the air from his/her room 3-5 times a minute.
So your looking at a fan centrifugal type needing to be 48-80 cfm but I'd get a larger one say 170-200 cfm and a fan speed controller. This will allow u to dial down or up.

LH.

thanks my flouros are 1800 lummens each so thats close to 6000 It's only to clone andto get them started for one week. I think the plants will only cover a 1x2 before i put them in the flower room with the ufo 90 watt I got another floro I can add.
as far as the booster fan. it runs quite I can't have anything louder for security reasons. and the tent is to flower. 2x2
my veg box is also around the size
I wanted to go 4 feet tall to make space in my closet but I ll look into taller ones.
yeah I think Imight go 7 weeks max. I need to be quick in and out. I'll be ok with a cloudy and no ambers. talkinh of crystals I just bought a 100x zoom lamp. some bubble bags and a 0.01 scale I'm loving them all.
thanks left hand

thanks Mr lefthand. I now see a 4 feet tall tent would b to short. I really wanted to make it work the pots is only like 5 in tall the ufo light is small and can be pretty close to the tops. I wanted to keep them small with a 1 to 2 weeks of vegging. I know the phenos Im running they are clones from 2 of my strain I've running for about a year now they stay at like 3o inches from the grown w/ 2 weeks veg. I have two phenos one likes to strech I have to do a little training. - - I'm only trying to get up to 2 Oz a month I need to choose a tent. I don't know may be it could work for 2 oz what you thinnk?

small update girls are doing amazing... I'm still debating what tent to use to flower Imonly looking to get under 2 oz I hope I make up my mind soon I gotta go to flower in a week or two. and since I would be ordering this grow tent online I gotta move quick OOOOOh MY what am I gonna do? lol

If that's all you want n need n are 100% sure you will not get caught up in the addiction of growing. Lol.

Go ghetto. Follow the simple rules. N build a box.
Hell it could be cardboard. 1'x1' or slightly bigger.
LH.

that's a great idea Im going with a ghetto box.
I'll start thinking of materials 'cause I want something that I can hide in case some one comes. also it be nice if I build a semi stealth cabinet that would look nice in my room or my wakl in closet
I love the MJ decor lol.

LEFTHAND said:
If that's all you want n need n are 100% sure you will not get caught up in the addiction of growing. Lol.

Go ghetto. Follow the simple rules. N build a box.
Hell it could be cardboard. 1'x1' or slightly bigger.
LH.

im already addicted I started growing around the same time I started smoking about 14 years ago .... I'll start growing big in about 6 mo. to 10 mo. I'm downsizing because I need more space for my self low key you know. n im growing because I mnot paying for weed plus mine is organic i feel safe knowing what went in. n you gotta love the taste n colors when grown in soil.

you think I can get something close to 2 oz with the 90w ufo in a space "1'x1' or slightly bigger. ?

the one said:
hello everyone and welcome to the LED 90 watt grow by me The One n Only can't clone me.:D
talking about clones I got two clones of some dank high grade. all organic soil 2 gl. smart pots. I got them under 2 ft. fluorescent tubes 24 hrs. I'm going to veg for about 1 to 2 weeks. then flower for 6 weeks. making it 8 weeks total start to finish. with a harvest every month. Ill have a veg/cloning room. about 2 x 2 prob. bigger. with the fluorescent.
I don't have a place to flower yet so ill be looking into making a cabinet or just buy a small 2 x 2 tent.
I do have however an LED fixture that will come in next week. just in time for the clones to go to flower. 2
3 2 ft tubes $30
2 pots $7
organic soil $6
I have spent

just got a 16 megapixel HD camera and a tripot for pictures ill start uploading pics onceI receive my LED in the mail thank you all have a wonderful day!!:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :D :holysheep:

If you got clones, then you should know what strain they are and can find how long that strain takes to flower. Even if they are clones, I highly doubt that they are going to be finished in 6 weeks of flowering. There is no way to rush the flowering and a plant with immature trichs simply doesn't get you very high. So, you really need to find out what strain you have and how long that particular strain takes to finish. There is no way to hurry flowering. Very very few strains will have cloudy trichs even at 7 weeks. Most strains take 8-10 weeks of flowering.

You mention a harvest every month which confuses me? To harvest every month, you are going to need to set up a perpetual harvest system. What were your plans to be able to harvest every month?

I don't know how large the clones are now, but I would be very surprised if they filled a 1 x 2 space in a week or 2.

Don't believe everything you see on youtube--people can and do post a whole lot of stuff that is simply not true. There is no way that a 90W UFO replaces a 400W HPS and it really irritates me that this lie is perpetuated on places like youtube (mostly by LED salespeople).

Ventilation is almost as important as your lighting. A $23 booster fan is not going to have enough power to use with a carbon filter. If stealth is a concern and it seems to be, you are most likely going to have to upgrade your fan. To contain the smells you need to create negative pressure in your space and have a fan with enough power to pull or push the air through a carbon filter and a booster fan simply is not going to do that. If you do not upgrade your fan, expect to have odors during flowering, because you are asking your fan to do something it was never intended to do. Booster fans are just that, boosters. They are not meant to be stand alone fans, but to augment large fans on long duct runs.

You may want to get a tent coming. One of the requirements to flower is a space that can be kept 100% dark 12 hours a day. And I do mean 100% dark. Any light leaks or interruption of the dark period can cause problems--either delayed flowering with light airy buds and/or hermies.

I think that you are going to find that 2 ozs out of a space 1 x 1 could be real tough to achieve, especially with little to no veg.

I noticed that you have mentioned the need for real stealth several times. If you are attempting to grow in a home that is shared by other people and not tell them about your grow.....well, that is just not right. Anyone living in the same home can face the same penalties if YOU are caught. You are putting their freedom and liberty at risk, too. And it is really tough to make it stealth enough that others will not find out.

hello Goddess I see what you are saying.
they are clones its a kush hybrid that finishes fast. its my own strain no name.

a harvest every month. for that I have the perfect plan Ill have 3 runs going at the same time. I'm about to harvest onenow. on the 22 or a little later I start my next run. and thats also when I flip the swith on my 2 week old clones.

so in one week ill have one room to harvest one group to start floweringandthe thirdgroup will bemaking clones. harvest everymonth!

my clones are kinda small full of roots. I'm hoping they'll grow a bit in the next 2 weeks I think is possible since thats what I've been doing 2 week veg plants still finish at around 2 1/2 feet.

and yeah I'm not believing all this hype online Ill finf out formy self.

will this 4 inch booster fan handle a 2x2x4 tent? Ireally dont want to get anything louder.

I think a tent would save me some time. and its made right. ill just put it in my closet.

and don't worry I'm not getting anyone in trouble its just me on a 1 room apt.

thanks for dropping in see ya goddess

The Hemp Goddess said:
I think that you are going to find that 2 ozs out of a space 1 x 1 could be real tough to achieve, especially with little to no veg.

yeah I know that why i wanted to do a 2x2.... but may be i dont have enough juice with my ufo.

please tell me what u think

also 2 oz is my max. I don't want 2 oz just somehing close but def not over 2 oz

:joint4:

I'll watch yer Lite Brite grow show, if ya don't mind.

Happy growin', Ichi.

Not to disrespect but I find it hard to believe someone with 14 years growing experience would be this uninformed. Lighting, Air, time to flower etc. These are questions I would expect from as first year newbie.

The booster fan will not work with a filter attached to it. If you don't use the filter, it will exchange enough air since the space is very small. But try to run ducting with no sags and with as few turns as possible.

Kushes are not fast flowering strains, so even a fast flowering one is probably going to take 7-8 weeks.

I understand perpetual harvest It just sounded like you are just starting out with this project--didn't know you had others growing? If you don't have a place to flower, where are the plants that you say are going to be ready the 22nd? I am quite confused.

ziggyross said:
Not to disrespect but I find it hard to believe someone with 14 years growing experience would be this uninformed. Lighting, Air, time to flower etc. These are questions I would expect from as first year newbie.

get out of here with that bro... uninformed? timeto flower? i got experience. with many many phenos n have flower hundres if not thousands of plants from flower cycles going from 4 5 weeks like autos and 12 to 16 weeks with pure sativas LOL
lights? I've used prob more lights then a lot of people here 1000 's 600's 400's even 150 and some 75 HIDs. t5 , t8, t12, cfls, and now leds G' lol
I've taken down and trimmed fields of the size of a football field. from 5am all the way to staying in the tent over night with a 12 gauge and 9 mm
what you know about that info. lol Im been real too I gain nothing by lying
air I've had up to 8000k grows not huge but good size so I think i know about air. lol
just cuse Im asking for opinions don't mean I don't know my **** ...
No offense But I run circles around OG's I'm an OG myself. u tripping I know my cfms my lumens my ph ppms water nutes timimng.
I've grown countless of the very best strains! OG, bubba, gdp, ssh, chemdog, fire og, afghani, blue dream just to name a few
you name it I've done it.
please don't assume things
give me the my respect. I've earned it
I'm "The One"
peace

The Hemp Goddess said:
The booster fan will not work with a filter attached to it. If you don't use the filter, it will exchange enough air since the space is very small. But try to run ducting with no sags and with as few turns as possible.

Kushes are not fast flowering strains, so even a fast flowering one is probably going to take 7-8 weeks.

I understand perpetual harvest It just sounded like you are just starting out with this project--didn't know you had others growing? If you don't have a place to flower, where are the plants that you say are going to be ready the 22nd? I am quite confused.
at times eazy to do :p

p.s. Listen to her advice have no opinion and profit don't listen = not so good 4 u :hubba:

but that's just my opinion :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back