LED UFO 90 watt GROW 2x2 two plants 2 months from clone to harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant wait , i have some update pics as well but then picasa decided to crash so i have to upload differently.....

this side by side should be interesting!!!!

Aktrue said:
i cant wait , i have some update pics as well but then picasa decided to crash so i have to upload differently.....

this side by side should be interesting!!!!

yes sir!!!!

I hope I dont make you look too bad. j/k is all good.
plus you are doing hydro. I'm doing it all organic. also I'm vegginf with fluoros.;)
I wish the best ofluck my friend.... remember to stay a careful grower!

so the clones are about 1 week. they started around 3 inchs. and are now about 6 or 7. gettting close to the flip.
the reason why im only doing a short veg is because this plants are full of vigor, very rapid growingwith the perfect mix of indica and sativa. out of all the plants i've grown this one is one of the most crystally starin if not the frostiest. up there with my chemdog 4.
she has a fruty, tasty sweet smell and taste with hints of kush. mery medicinal. norcotic high making you feel lazy creative happy uplifted and get mesleepy and gives me the munchies.

i can't upload piics yet. as soon as I a chance I'll upload one of the ladies on week 5 going on 6.
plus my clones at age 1 week.

smoke the light green;) ;)

nice yeah im going to have mine in veg for about two and a half months.
mine have started that vigorous growth as well they exploded with leaves

PICTURES lol

48 posts and no pictures...I agree that threads with no pics are worthless...

4u2sm0ke said:
48 posts and no pictures...I agree that threads with no pics are worthless...
GG what did i stumble into :icon_smile::eek:

please don post on my threat if you have nothing good to say. n stop earasing my post thg

I have every right to delete ANY post that violates the rules. Your post violated the rules and it got deleted. Any future posts in the same vein will also be deleted

i dont want to read from anyone that is not a good vibe good bye dont come back i gotr pic. n ill post them when ever i want ... imight just take the pics and save all my comments and upload them all in one day so theres no one interuptions over stupid things...

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have every right to delete ANY post I believe violated the rules.
why dont u delete theirs lady?
they got nothing to add.

i made this too have a good time not so that any stupid person can come in my threath and say what they think i should do. ill tell u what ill do
ima keep smoking on thjis bomb home grown 2 oz babi.

Many that post on this forum "have nothing to add". Posts get deleted when they violate the rules.

look theres a lot of people trhat want to know abnout the 90w led and im here to run a test. get over your selfs. you can;t tell me nothing. keep eariasing ill just save it all for one day. and post it all. ro go to another site.

ziggyross said:
Not to disrespect but I find it hard to believe someone with 14 years growing experience would be this uninformed. Lighting, Air, time to flower etc. These are questions I would expect from as first year newbie.

:yeahthat:

You are not the first one or the only one or the last one to try and prove how great they are.

Wooo, this turned ugly quick. The One turned into The None. :D

How dare he speak the way he did.. especially to our lovely THG!!! He obviously has 0 years knowledge of how public forums work.

Latest posts

Back