LED UFO 90 watt GROW 2x2 two plants 2 months from clone to harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
The booster fan will not work with a filter attached to it. If you don't use the filter, it will exchange enough air since the space is very small. But try to run ducting with no sags and with as few turns as possible.

Kushes are not fast flowering strains, so even a fast flowering one is probably going to take 7-8 weeks.

I understand perpetual harvest It just sounded like you are just starting out with this project--didn't know you had others growing? If you don't have a place to flower, where are the plants that you say are going to be ready the 22nd? I am quite confused.

the booster fan n the filter need to be adjusted. i gotta think of something

I had Kush hybrids and other strains that can finish early like a week 6
a lot of strain out there are. some just finish early for example: sensi skunk by sensi seeds it takes 45 days to flower kc brains has A kush that is done in 6 weeks
So Im sure 6 to 7 weeks should be fine. Not too worried about the amber high.

right now I'm flowering in my closet I say i have no room to flower because I want to use closet as aregular closet for close shoes ect.
in my veg area I have my two clones on the 22 i make more clones I switch my already cloned and then I harvest so every 3rd and 4th week I do something
on the 3rd I plant clones and at same time I switch my other clones to flower
on the 4th week I harvest.
every month is the same thing. Im just down sizing because like I said I dont want to dedicate too much room. nothing over 2 oz so I thought may b a 2x2
what you think Goddess?

7greeneyes said:
:joint4:

I'll watch yer Lite Brite grow show, if ya don't mind.

Happy growin', Ichi.

please do.

Mr 420 I dont have my LED yet it should be here soon. like 2 days or something Ill take pictures as soon as I get it. thanks for stopping by

and Ziggy you just gotta stick around and it wont be hard to believe

one love

N.E.wguy said:
at times eazy to do :p

p.s. Listen to her advice have no opinion and profit don't listen = not so good 4 u :hubba:

but that's just my opinion :holysheep:

I get it I'll listen to any good advice. thank you both.

small update my two clones are doing phenomenal. I luv this soil the california kush is strong.... lol I'm confident that they'll get huge in the next week or two.

i'm a little behing with this clones. I was suppost to make the switch around this time so ill just make some clones I have in the fridge just waiting. so that everything goes back to normal. OMG lol

the clones are a straight cut from the seed mother. very strong genetics during cloning they don't yellow at all it looks like is nothing. after only 3 days in their pot they are showing good side branching. little monsters.

yay my ufo came in today!!! I was reading a grow journal on RIT and this guys is using a 90 w led with 19 plantscame out with 108 grams not bad gave me hope since Im only looking to get around 50 grams or less

I got to make clones for my next cycle. so Im getting my jiffys ready Lets go Organics bitches haha I meant that in a good way ho my girl... you the only one for me Mary Jane
Clones Clones
My vegging clones are doing very well 1 to 2 weeks from now and they'll be ready for the LED

or I might just veg with the LED since I have no use for it right now
I'm trying to find a nice 2x2 tent

my clones are getting bigger and bigger. and my crop closer and closer I gotta thank god for everything. I'm doing so well. no bugs no mold. to think of all the years i've been growing all the hard time I went tru with this MJ plant. all the problems I've encounter mites aphids, larva power mildew, bud rot. and all those problems helped me be who I am now The One
you should love me way more then you hate. it feels good to be about to harvest. now a well deserved BONG HIT. sheers all you mofo. ASk ME ANY QUESTIONS?

lol

sounds good man! green mojo for ya you use a cloner or what?

thanks for the mojo buddy right back at you!

I'm growing organic so for my cuts I did something new this time.
i few months ago I made a batch of llike 20 then like 12. and all my clones were a bit yellow dying some didn't make it.

so this time insted of spraying them with water or nutes i would just keep the trait with water. by the way I used a jiffy trait. with a low dome. it was cheaper then at the hydro store plus my clones were short so no prob there.
well would you believe that they look just as good as the day i made the cut.
no yellowing or nothing beautiful babies.
here is how I made them:

all organic clones
1. I desinfected a blade I've had for a decade or so. super sharp. come in a little kit with a handle andmany blades.

2. I made sure the plants were water prior to making my cuts.

3.I made cuts on the bottom older branches. 45 degree angle right under tow nods.

4. I took the a branch with about 3 internodes on top 3 inch tall I cut away the bottom 2 nodes right by the 45 degree cut.(thats were the root will grow out of)

5. very fast after the cut is made I place in water right away before any air can get in the stem.

6. after i make all my cuts and place them in a cup with pure water. GOOD WATER. I gently put them in a jiffy that already has a hole so I dontforcethe clone. and then place it in the jiffy trait and dome.

7. I give them 24 hr of darkness so they recover from cut

after that I had them a good distance from a T5HO fixture.

I did not use any rooting gel. all organic pure water with no spraying but GREAT results. the plants is also very good and hardy

I gotta make clones soon. I have two phenos. one is a little strtchy like the OG kush. the other one is just perfect or my taste. fast flowering and thick short plant kinda like the Afghani or master kush and the bubba kush. I think I'm gonna hold on the the other pheno. ill just make some cuts adn leave them in the fridge.

as far as my two clones that are vegging. I think one more week. last time I flipped the switch they were 7 in. 2 weeks later they were 3 and 4 feet. had to work on my tall pheno.

im gonna pick up my ufo from the mail. hopefully i can up load a pic or two

so u think i can take a mo old or so bottom 4 node branch cut it throw it in a rapid rooter no clonex and will be fine?

i gotta do 6 plants so can do 50/50 cloning powder vs purified water way ;) ty for answers keep it up :)

well mine were in jiffy's but i'm sure you would get a similar result.
the reason why I didn't use any type of cloning gel is because last time I was at the hydro store they couldn't tell me if the gels they carry were organic or non organic.
so pure water until I find an organic gel ( im sure they are out there). .

i've done it with pure water many times. it takes a bit longer tho : (
I would love to see the comparison of the 12
"cloning powder vs purified water way"
this time they had nice roots in less then 2 weeks.
good luck buddy can't wait to hear hear your numbers on those 12 babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wohooo:woohoo:

well i have a huge pack of the rapid rooters so gonna take the lowers off all my satoris this weekend and we shall see how it goes will be using a powder/vs/water

sweet. I just plugged my ufo and oh my is it bright. LOL. im loving it.
I'll prob. post pics tomorrow or something

so I was reading a msg from DR gREEG Fang and i didnt wANT TO take any more space on rose bud so I sent him a pm. but I think is a good point so I'll paste here too

his comment:
Non-believers? No offense but some of these people have grown for more years than you've been alive.

my response:
i know why I said what I said I just dont wanna answer in rose's journal.

I'm talkling about 4u2smoke and a bunch of others. just as it is in life not everyone is gonna love me.

I tell you what you might be right and there s old folks over here that have been growing for even 40+ years. that great i know some myself.
no one know what I've been tru. like i said in my journal.
ill run circles around OG's I'm am what I'am and only god can judge me.
king kong doessn't have anything on me.

the reason why i say non believers is because of everyone.
people thinking I mwasting my money on my LED.(people that don't even own one)
others talking about "i find it hard to believe you been growing 14 years... bla bla bla"
why would I lie... that stupid.

and now mr 4you2smoke come along saying"o street light have no effect on platnts bla bla bla ...its not first hand experience.... mofo I saw it with my eyes. is that not first experience. what an idiot. and the internet and the world is full of people like that.
what ever I took some time to brake down to you homie seems like u a hard worker and I would hate for you to get the wrong idea I'm a nice guy. may be the nicest yuo can come across. but ** is not my style
take it easy. watch me prove everyone wrong. follow my journal. ill follow your later doggy

I don't need anything from any of you and the reason why I'm sharing this journal and my advice is for educational purposes. helping others like when they helped me. if you read any of my stuff you can see that I only have good thing to say and i'm only helping but some NON BELIEVERS think they know better. prove it.
I'm waiting.
until then I suggest all you haters Shut the Front door. don't come to me with the BULL

N.E.wguy said:
so u think i can take a mo old or so bottom 4 node branch cut it throw it in a rapid rooter no clonex and will be fine?

i gotta do 6 plants so can do 50/50 cloning powder vs purified water way ;) ty for answers keep it up :)
ok so cuts were made and labeled today for sexing and clone powder vs purified water, sterile blade cuts under water etc. so seeing i was intent to sex them as well tru this I doubled the cuts and tripped the cloning powder cuts so 3:1water (not saying it won't work, just i need to have fuel to rerun if i get a few males) ;) will also try to collect pollen if i get a male just cause 5 of 10 seeds craked prob not buying then again

Latest posts

Back