Lets hear your slang words.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AcesUp

I would love to hear your slang words with the definition.

Example:

Zip = Ounce

slice - 1/8th
unit - lb
earth - weed
cheefa - weed
flaves - good, tasty weed
gack - fuelly, good, tasty weed

rip- hit the smoke

karl- code name for pot in public..we need to go visit karl..etc

tweets- my word for great bud

To Snur: To piss and moan just to piss and moan. Eg., "Don't snur at me just 'cuz you have a seratonin imbalance!"

A Fraaank: Someone who only comes over to smoke your stash. The "a" must be prolonged and very nasal. Based on a guy named - you guessed it - Frank, I lived down the hall from years ago in a large PNW city that begins with "S" and ends with "eattle."

Butthurt: To have had your feelings hurt over something that you should have a thicker skin about. Eg., Bob got all butthurt over everyone slightly preferring John's bud over his.

Skranked: A contraction of stank (seriously CBN/CBD heavy stupid bud), skank (the way you feel when you smoke this specimen), and scrape, meaning: One has imbibed far too much stank, becoming far too skanky, and now must be scaped off the couch/floor/etc.. Eg., "We found 2Dog, completely skranked, melded to the recliner after the 'dig. It wasn't pretty man." ;)

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

snaxforgandhi said:
... "We found 2Dog, completely skranked, melded to the recliner after the 'dig. It wasn't pretty man." ;)

Yeah, that sounds just like her :rofl:

ArtVandolay said:
Yeah, that sounds just like her :rofl:

A girl cant have any secrets around here :p :D

I can't believe I didn't think of this first. Not only is it weird, but it's also totally "inside" as it shouldn't mean anything to anyone but me and maybe five people. The trippy thing is that I've heard it used in two cities now, both over 100 miles from my neck-o-the-woods!

"Hignett's" Really excellent bud. Comes from an old communal stash box used by me and an old roomate years ago. It was an old tobacco tin and the brand name was Hignett's, and it had the words "Finest Smoke" on the front. I don't remember when or why this started, but we began hiding any really excellent weed we came across in it. Our apartment always had about a zillion people in it, day & nite, and we didn't dare leave the kill laying around! So, it became code for deadly bud. It's so weird hearing people I've never met say it!

~Snax

Merkin - A pubic wig for woman :hubba: ROFLMAO :p Always loved that one. ;)

"P" or "Peezy"-- pound

"5 pak" 10 "pak" - multiple pounds

"Qper" - 1/4 pound

"Rope" - better then regular A grade herb.

"Sour Apples" - Bud rot

"Deezy" - Outdoor grown herb

Hojas=joint- The inside of old orange zig-zags used to read 32 hojas instead of 32 leaves.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Merkin - A pubic wig for woman :hubba: ROFLMAO :p Always loved that one. ;)

people say Merk here meaning lets go smoke...

scooby snacks - the bits of weed you sometimes get in your mouth from joint or blunt

Nugget= hash
Keifer sutherland= keif
whole pizza= ounce
half pizza= 1/2 ounce
shwag= brick weed
kind = dank weed
piece= smoking utensil
u wanna roll =smoke a joint
puffy=big smoker
wand=poker to clean plugs

My Favorite;
HOOBER = :48: