lightS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reapor

Reaction score
can someone plz post a pic, a name, and where to get the cheapest light to grow with---i only have 37 dollars

you can get some cfl's at walmart to start with. It is hard to say what to get because we have no idea how big your room is. Most growers use the 23 or 42 watt cfl's. When you start keep them very close to the plants. Google "lumens" and that determines the amount of lite you need for your room size. Read as much as possible on this board. Evderything you need to know is here.

LOL $37 ok let me think

im gonna take a rip of hash while im thinking.

Well your going to need bulbs and lights and for $37 all you can afford are CFLS(those spiral flourescents) What your looking for is lumans all cfls say how many lumans they put out the more lumans you have the faster the plants will grow a 400 watt HPS has 55,000 lumans most 100 watt cfls have 1750 lumans. for $37 you could 8 cfls and 4 small lamps from goodwill or a thrift store IDK any second hand place you could even go to a garage sale. you will also need to buy 4 light fixture splitters you can find them at most hardware stores. so there you go about 14,000 lumans for $37

well if you had $100 You could get a 400watt Hps from Insidesun.com. (A 400 watt Hps will dramaticly out preform the amount of Flourescents you will get for $37)

Dang i wrote alot. Any thanks would be aprecieated and returned.

thc is good for me said:
LOL $37 ok let me think

im gonna take a rip of hash while im thinking.

Well your going to need bulbs and lights and for $37 all you can afford are CFLS(those spiral flourescents) What your looking for is lumans all cfls say how many lumans they put out the more lumans you have the faster the plants will grow a 400 watt HPS has 55,000 lumans most 100 watt cfls have 1750 lumans. for $37 you could 8 cfls and 4 small lamps from goodwill or a thrift store IDK any second hand place you could even go to a garage sale. you will also need to buy 4 light fixture splitters you can find them at most hardware stores. so there you go about 14,000 lumans for $37

well if you had $100 You could get a 400watt Hps from Insidesun.com. (A 400 watt Hps will dramaticly out preform the amount of Flourescents you will get for $37)

Dang i wrote alot. Any thanks would be aprecieated and returned.
your right but if the guy is a newbi and wants to grow nonprofit floros will work with good results

Latest posts

Back