Little Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kind bud man

Reaction score
I wana know what i should buy that will give me the best high. Largest amount per plant. and knock me in the dirt

u need a 400w hps light,5 foot of mylar,2 fans,and a grow box....read up how to buld a box and u should get 1oz per plant or more with that light...o and nutes,1 veg and 1 big bloom doesnt matter wich kind rly

I dont think you need all that expensive stuff..
250W HPS
White walls
2 fans
I'm sure with 4 plants you'll get away with atleast a 1/2 Lb

So you wanna get slapped real hard huh ? glutton for punishment I think, LOL OK, the best high huh ?
I wonder if that strain called Ice would fill the bill for you ? I'm not up on all the wonderfull yet, but hope to get a fairly decent headstart. LOL maybe a cross between Ice and blueberry, MMmmmMM sounds like a good desert don't it. LOL
Spent most of my smoking years just satisfied with columbian, thai, gold, and whatever else I could get ahold of. never had the opportunity to grow like some of you guys do. Let me know what you do end up finding won't you ?
I may be a bit riper for my age, but I love some tasty treat ya know ?
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i got one OZ dry recently of my lowryder2 plant and i use 3 cfl all the way thru growing in soil

yea i got about that much off my white rhino and widow im just looking for something to grow big ,produce big and hurt me even worse

2 oz for all the wait just didnt last to long but the high was a 8.5 out of 10

if were i'd try finding a strain called mega snow cap. will definitly hurt. that and go ccheck the under $40 dollar thread in setups, something similar should work just fine

Latest posts

Back