long..and a few questions??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middieman440

i am unknown
Reaction score
hey guys whats up this going to be a long post so bare with me..i just got my order in of kc mango/and 5 free power skunk..yes i know i read all the bad things about the mango from kc but for a first ever order i chose them for the price just in case i wouldnt receive them...but i also have read that if i got a good batch i would be very pleased so this season i will find out.but either way im going to plant the mango and skunk together and let all grow out to full potential and whatever happens happens..i have LR2 but i gave them to an old time who is a disabled vietnam vet and he would benefit from them more than myself..my way of doing a good deed plus he was awesome dude that i could talk to for hours and lear alot about life....but anyways besides the 10 mango and 5 skunk i have about 90 seeds of unknown strains some decent bagseed and some very heady bagseed..all will be grown fully organic if all goes the way i plan...for the past few years i had some awesome spots but lots of construction so byebye they went.so mad about that but i found new spots but they do not compare to the old ones at all...but as for what i know now for winter sun 5 of the spots all get a good 4-5 hours of direct sun for winter time but the summer sun will be much diffrent..my old spots got sun from sun-up to sun-down and grew awesome plants the only thing i worry now is that i wont have a good product with only 5 hrs of sun but i do not know if im correct on that but what can i do so my buds/plants get full potential.i prefer not to cut any trees only because im just a nature freak and do not want to disturb wildlife by any means...besides dear and these spots i have found has lots of them so i need a way to get rid of them and have move a good 100 yards away from my spots so how can i do that without harming them....i have already tied up twine from hay bales around the spots at 1,3,5,8 feet high so hopefully that works but what else can i use???besides peeing in a few bushess...now at 2 spots the ground was old farming land and my spots are a run off from the land and the ground is like clayish material/sticky idk if it was just because its winter or not but can i just add my own special soil mix to it and be good to go..i dug the hole at only 2 ft deep because well it works for me..ph and all that suff i do not worry about nature takes care of itself.although some cases is much needed..well before this gets any longer and noone reads it i will stop so all i ask is for a little advice and if you need me to be more clear on anything just ask..also do pine trees effect anything because there very acidic..well ty in advance

Hey midman as for more direct sun hours the only thing you can do is plant in another location. Also if the soil is mostly clay with lots of pines you can bet it is really acidic and if you can get you plants to thrive there you will be a better grower than almost everyone else. The deer are peobally the hardest thing to controll. Light and good soil are a lot easier to come by but the best way to do things in your situation is to find some new better spots. Your old ones were good so there are some more good ones just get out and get to scouting you have plenty of time. If it was the last week in may then i might go ahead and plant there but for now you have time to find those good spots. You bought those beans so find them a good home to live up to there potential. If you want to use those ok spots then plant some of those bag seeds there. That way if they do very little you arent out but the time you put into it. Slim

thanks guys..yeah i ahd gone back out yesterday and found a few good pricker patches.that are about 4-5 feet in height but easy to get to if you dont mind getting cut up by prickers and its about a 45 min walk through heave brush/swamp..but the sun looks to get to this area at every angle so i might be good...theres a car there also that must of been there many of years old old beetle bug..so ima try this out well thanks for the info....and also i was at wally-world the other day and saw this liquid organic feed how do i use this along with blood and bone meal....and whats this stuff called super thrive..how do you use this stuff i normally just cow/horse **** but wanna try something new with a few plants..any info would be good thanks

blood and bone meal WILL attract scavengers and vermin to your plot. Useing chemical (liquid feed) and organics is 'usually' counter productive. Chems tend to kill beneficial organism that organics need.
Try searching the forum for "superthrive or superjive",,;)

Latest posts

Back