Look At My Grow It"s Worth It

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score

I've been hanging around this forum since my box was built.. i grew two starters and they became males. These plants are 6 weeks old with one week in flower. I learned here, On the forum. I studied and read and read my butt off. It paid off.
The box you see is actually in a shed. 5 x 3.5 x 4. the light as you see protrudes out of the box. 1000w HPS. This keeps the heat down. a fan you see (large vents air to a vent in the shed. two fans (comp size vent the box each side of light. one comp fan brings air from outside. Man i'm proud to have been able to do this like a pro. also getting the pics here wasn't so easy. ENJOY!!!!! The box has 10 3 gal. pots.

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!

Plants look really nice man! keep up the good work.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

actually tomorrow i'm raising the roof part of the box. a little hassle but thier getting taller everyday. i'm one week into flowering. raising it 14" higher. i started the frame today.
does paint bother MJ the GREAT?
should i thread that?
thanks to the 3 of you for reply.
cool. take care.

nice looking plants,sweet set up also.i dont think the paint will hurt anything,just keep it vented good.good luck.keep us updated...

Latest posts

Back