Look at what happened when I topped!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forgot the pics

2009_0824new0001.JPG

Pefect Fim ! Nice shot ! It certainky is possible what a great stroke of luck ! FIM= F#$K i missed ! Sorry mods had to explain !

I confess, mine don't come out that good, lol. Nice job. You aren't a coffee drinker, huh? You can hold still. How are you at taking pics?, besides these. Nice!

man I take pics of all the nuggies I get and pose them with diffrent backrounds and with stuff. Like a Pot leaf and a nugg jar on a brown backdrop. I call it potography.lol now I can take pics of my plants.

i tried this fimming thing too once but i did it like week maybe week n half before 12/12 and it just sprung out multiple bud sites close together on the tip more than others.
but wonderin how precise of a cit does it got to be when fimming. i mean benny said botu havin steady hands. i jsut snipped the very fluffed tip in half was all. ;CONFUSED2:
MAY TRY IT AGAIN ON SOME CLONES THO.
thanks for sharrin. that is a pretty wicked fim job tho :hubba:

Nice results. I usually get the normal 2 branches from the topping, but I noticed tonight I had one that has 3, i.e. the two normal as expected, and one directly in the middle.

I have some good genetics, so I also have a new one with three branches at the 4th and 5th nodes, so I topped and it made three new tops instead of the normal 2.

I really like the phenomenon of topping.

Latest posts

Back