Looking to grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanK21

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I am interested in starting a little garden. Nothing too fancy, just maybe 2 or 3 plants. I have a closet space of 3.5x2 with enough ceiling to facilitate growth. I would like to know what exactly I will need to grow that many plants, whether or not that much space is enough, and what I could do for light. It would be preferable if some sort of free-standing lamp would be enough, but I tend to doubt it.

Any help that can be offered would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

for veg stage lamp can work (just buy vanity light for bathroom like 4 put cfl's 26 or 42 watt and you ok) but for flowering you need HPS that the best way to go

but how you wont to growit hydroponics or soil

I'm going to use soil and don't think I can afford an HPS light. Is there an alternative that I could use?

EDIT: I might do hydro after coming across an interesting piece on building a bubble bucket.

DanK21 said:
I'm going to use soil and don't think I can afford an HPS light. Is there an alternative that I could use?

EDIT: I might do hydro after coming across an interesting piece on building a bubble bucket.

Bubble bucket? as in making hash.. or as in DWC bubbler setup?

The DWC bubbler setup. I think he called it bubble bucket because he used a bucket.

Latest posts

Back