Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry, i did read your thread so dont think i just popped in lol i just been reading alot of threads and alot about lowryder so its kinda hard to keep up with your garden because im checkin out alot of threads. sorry bro thats why im asking you questions brouli

no man im not trying to offend you or anything thats supostoo be a humor thing ask as many things you wont if i only can help you i will

well thanks bro im just tryin to get a wide radar on things so i know a lil bit on what im doin and how lowryder is as a plant. thanks

go on yahho type "Lowryder #2 grow " in search engine and find in onlinepot website in results there is a bunch of opinions from people that grow it and they + - about it

now those are pics while i was germinating my 3 seeds using THCskun technique ( it work for me ) :D :D :D

prepagation.JPG

prepagation (3).JPG

prepagation (4).JPG

prepagation (5).JPG

prepagation (6).JPG

prepagation (7).JPG

and those are pic as of today day 5 or 4 not sure on that :)
from today im watering them every day once a day 1 tsp of Ph balanced water with "superthrive". i will keep my GJ up to date pics every 4 to 5 days like usualy , o yaa lights are 26 watt CFL 1750 lumes each , the one cup in the midle is the 3 seed that just sproud last night but didnt pirce soil yet . thats the reson there is only 2 lights :heart: :D :D

Day 1 (2).JPG

Day 5.JPG

Day 5 (2).JPG

Day 5 (3).JPG

Day 5 (4).JPG

Day 5 (5).JPG

Day 5 (6).JPG

Day 5 (7).JPG

Hey Brouli good luck on your last seeds bro. I just started mine this week. I used everything you and THC said, so far have germed, one looks sickly though.

I hope this time the ladies stay ladies.

Green Mojo your way Gangsta.

good luck to the both of you guys : ) may all your dreams come true haha : )

let me ask you a question since i sy your avatar how long do you growing Hydro ??

hey brouli how long did it take u to get ur seeds from the Dr. ??

Brouli - as per your picture request, here you go...

GROWING WITH FLUOREX BULBS :)

Pics taken today! : )

Latest posts

Back