Lst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm gonna starting to using my pc grow case for the first time soon (well actually grow for the first time) when i get the last little bits and pieces i need but i was just wondering if anyone knew any good lst techniques for a pc grow case and if any gear is required for it???:D

Hello my friend and welcome...Great question and my answer would be start bending the stalk at the 3 node...Theres a lot of How to here just need to search..i have one called "4u2sm0kes LST " :rofl: and ya can look at bottom of this page and see simular asked questions..while ya wait for more suport..and research...Lst is a great way to keep a plant short..and in your case:giggle: pc case..lol..will work great...take care and be safe. and Happy Growing..comes Happy smokeing:D

oh right sweet,

i looked into this briefly to be honest but thaught that it would be as effective as just pinning the plant down like i've seen in other posts

doing it this way, is it easy to grow though?

Latest posts

Back