Lynyrd Skynyrd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStickyIcky

Fear and Loathing.
Reaction score
Any fans? Me and some friends went to Tunica, MS and stayed the weekend and saw Skynyrd live. It was a great show. The guitar solo in freebird is awesome live. Anyone else seen them? I'll put some pictures up tommorow.

I love the Skynyrd... and yeah, the guitar solo in Freebird is awesome live. It's funny that I've been listening to Skynyrd since I was a kid, but never really appreciated the way that guy could rip on a guitar until I started playing myself. I wish I could do that! It's friggin' killer!!!!

~Metalchick

Never had a chance to see them but love their music. ;)

Never been to see him and his group but can only imagine how cool it would be.
I love their music and yes that guitar in FB is the stuff!
I miss how music was based around the musical talent of the tools, now if you can sing it does't matter you are signed and getting paid for a band that sucks...but you can sing so its all worth it, you know?
Nothing like Pink Flloyd, Lynyrd Skynyrd, King Crimson, Metallica and so fourth and so on anymore.:cool:

Free Bird is one of my songs I want to have played at my Funneral along with others I have down loaded..

love them wish i could of saw them:D
glad to hear that you had a great time bro will be looking forward to the pics peace:D

Latest posts

Back