Maggot here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmer Maggot

Reaction score
Hi, I am Maggot. Some of you may recognize me from the "old school" forums from several years ago. Still growing, been at it for 15 years now, finally getting pretty darn good at it. I am blunt and don't mince words or go out of my way to try to spare feelings. I destroy trolls on first contact.
Have a nice day...

Hey Maggot-
Welcome aboard. 15 years, huh? Indoor or outdoor? You got anything going right now? I look forward to your input/experience.
By the way- I'm a troll.
You have a nice day too.

hey BB, yep, in that 15 years I have had a garden at all times. I grow indoors have run 3000w-8000w over the years but have settled in at 4000 watts the past several years. All DWC, 4 seperate rooms, harvest a room every two to three weeks. I grow two main strains, White Rabbit (my own strain, growing 7 years) and Shiva Skunk, 1 chosen from several packs of sensi seeds brought back to the states by a friend about 4-5 years ago and grown out by me. I bring new strains all the time, just haven't found anything good enough to become a permanant resident yet.

That's some pretty large grows you've had. Most for me was 8 plants under 2- 400 watters. I'm a soil guy myself- most of us trolls are (just busting on you) and I do single grows start to finish.

So what's the breeding behind your White Rabbit and why'd you pick those phenos? I just tried a cross myself on my last grow but haven't done anything with it yet. Blueberry x Southern lights.

Can't wait to see some pics.

Latest posts

Back