major wiltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peruvian skunk

Reaction score
I have done several things to cause this problem. !st i bought a light for my grow room so i was trying my plants inside the room on cloudy days and i think i might have put the plants 2 close to the light. i also bought guano and put a good amount in the pot. plus fertalizer. I know stupid but i have learned a lesson. I just wanted to try out some of the stuff i have been hearing. but is what stumps me is i had 2 plants growing growing in the same pot. yesterday i pulled the other one up because it was a male but it had no signs of any problems. is my plant going to make it?

Some info for you guys...

plants are grown outside in pots on my patio.(except for the 2 days i put the plants inside my grow room)

2 months old (more or less)

started from seed

i dont know what exactly im using for fertaliter cause its in spanish but guano.... ( in the future i will staw away from the ferts) i have been reading a lot and figure i have had good results without the so i wont be using

its been like this since i put NEXT To the lights and added the guano

chopper 009.jpg

chopper 006.jpg

chopper 008.jpg

I suspect it's suffered a bit of stress from the changes it's had recently.

Did you "pull" the male plant or just cut it off at the stem ? If you "pulled" you could have damaged the roots.

Also bat guana takes a while to break down into a form that is usable by the plant. I would reccommend making a tea from it instead.

IMHO I wouldn't bother bringing the plant in. Even on a cloudy day there should be more light for the plant outside.

Next time, remember the "one plant per pot" rule

I think that your plant will be ok.

this problem started 4 days ago and it has gotten worse each day this morning being the worse. i pulled the male yesterday so i hope that didnt cause more stress like you said. the main thing im worried bout is it dying. i wont be moving it inside anymore. i have been reading tons on this site and now realize that it still gets a fair amount of light on a cloudy day. i was just getting gready.

I feel ur pain I too learned the one plant per pot rule with seeds. Even gently seperating them is tricky. those roots really intertwine, and they`re easy 2 break. The bat guano (or any nutes) is not a good idea for a seedling. Try to flush it well with plain water. a little B+ always helps their stress.

Your out on the patio right ?

Well If those pics are recent ones, as in showing the signs of wilting a tad, then as was said I would just flush gently a couple of times. One of the things you want to watch out for when you flush is that this tends to help pack the soil, and that is not too good either. when you are flushed enough and the soil isn't too soggy then carefully go around the edges of the container and ever so gently turn up the soil a little. BE CAREFUL that you are not cutting or ripping apart the roots, and the roots do travel far.

What you are looking to do is to help in the airation of your soil. Roots that are sitting at the bottom of a container full of soil that is perpetually soggy will often begin to rot, and stink. You can recognize this smell after awhile and with practice.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Oh man I almost forgot,
One of the things that one must have to ensure good growth is positive thinking, and some GREEN MOJO
Family Pics 189b.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Family Pics 189b.jpg

Latest posts

Back