Mandala Seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmongrass

Basil Farmer.
Reaction score
Whats the ****? claims of almost 30%. 10 beans for 20e... anyone know if these guys have genetics/seed quality like kc and are just cheapo? I do like the extensive amount of info they do provide for seedbank sites to show you.

I just bought some satori seeds from them. I know THG is a big fan of Mandala satori (and some of their other strains) and I'm pretty sure CadlakMike just finished up a satori grow.

from a quick searching about it seems like maybe they rely more on weeding out solid strains that have naturally been around for along time instead of creating their own. i like that if its true.

got 4 strains from their collection, 40 beans total, but it came down to only 12 females (They all germed), hashberry,kalichakra,satori,and sadhu
Seem to have veged well, and smell nice, but still early in flower
picked them up not only cause of price, but had a reliable source speak highly of kalichakra
The hashberry is a indica, but it grows both tall and fat, the main stalk could almost be used as a pool stick, huge top leave formations
thc with great taste (hashy and berry mix), and that it leaves alot of resin on foilage for your hash making if you desire.
Not sure which one was the sativa dominant, but which ever one it is, it has a cool lime green color
the other sativa dominant of the 4, has the traditional long and thin leaf formations, however the overall leaf size is fairly large
one of these are claimed by mandala to be 28%

Nothing wrong with Mandala beans but don't rate Hashberry at all.

A whole bunch of folk grew out Hashberry at the same time and it was a general disapointment.I've grown Satori,a really nice strain and smoked Kalichakra,Sadhu and one other and enjoyed all.

Mandala's Mike is a very friendly and helpful guy and he did the classic hippy trek many years ago collecting beans that contributed to his strains today.

I have grown Satori, Speed Queen and Safari Mix. I have been impressed with all the strains I have grown. I believe that all their strains start with land race genetics. I've got a Speed Queen and a Safari Mix in flower now.

Latest posts

Back