Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runyoned18

Weedwhacker421
Reaction score
Well smokers I have grown the cannabis and now I'm trying to grow some magic mushrooms. This will be the first time at this, and I was wondering if there are a few of us that do or have tried growing both? I have never tried shrooms so I Quess my question will be. Which one do you prefer and why. In the area I live in (New Mexico) people are making the switch from cannabis to mushrooms more now and I was just wondering if that is just happening here or is mushrooms really catching on.

I appreciate your post Amigo

but this is difficult for me , your question

why?

because to me , it would be like asking which do i like better , watermelons or Palisade peaches?

i love them both

now if you would have asked me do i like Black Diamond watermelons or Sugar Babies , i can answer that kind of question

now since cannabis and mushrooms are both psychedelic drugs , for a powerful psychedelic experience , i would choose the mushrooms

Two different medicines I think not interchangeable. I’m trying to grow some too but have waited a bit long now for mycelium to grow. Been almost 2 weeks since rice bags were inoculated. May have to try again with a different spore source but I’m gonna let them go a bit longer as I’ve heard some take a while based on environment

I appreciate your post Amigo

but this is difficult for me , your question

why?

because to me , it would be like asking which do i like better , watermelons or Palisade peaches?

i love them both

now if you would have asked me do i like Black Diamond watermelons or Sugar Babies , i can answer that kind of question

now since cannabis and mushrooms are both psychedelic drugs , for a powerful psychedelic experience , i would choose the mushrooms
I love Black Diamond Mellon's. Use to see them a lot when I was a kid.
And I agree. It's a different high if your doing shrooms to get high. If your Micro Dosing you shouldn't be getting high from the shrooms.

we grew a lot of Georgia Rattlesnakes in oklahoma and Black Diamonds

Cremshaw melons too

we like a few of the yellow meat melons too

i see a lot of mushroom adds on my facebook feed , they even have bags of medium ready to go and all one has to do is add the spores

Two different medicines I think not interchangeable. I’m trying to grow some too but have waited a bit long now for mycelium to grow. Been almost 2 weeks since rice bags were inoculated. May have to try again with a different spore source but I’m gonna let them go a bit longer as I’ve heard some take a while based on environment
don't rush it I did not see any mycelium until the third week using rice. I am going on a month and just now started to see it. Good luck

I have talked to people that have said it may take six weeks to see the mycelium depending on the type. Albino strains take a lot longer to my understanding so I would give it a couple of more weeks.

Well that’s promising. I can smell that uncle bens tho when I open the box. I hope I don’t start smelling rotting rice…
I will tell you about a secret with uncle bens that really helps. Push all the rice to the bottom and give the top a twist so it compresses it together. If there are little pieces of rice at the top it has a better chance for contamination instead of packed together where the spores can affect, it and turn it all into mycelium.

I will tell you about a secret with uncle bens that really helps. Push all the rice to the bottom and give the top a twist so it compresses it together. If there are little pieces of rice at the top it has a better chance for contamination instead of packed together where the spores can affect, it and turn it all into mycelium.
I actually did that. Saw it on YouTube the twist method. I pushed every grain down To the tite baseball bottom. Even cut the bottom of the bag to make them more comfortable that was also suggested in the twist method. Maybe you watched the same video. I get them all mixed up but liked that guy kinda dry funny and wore a lab coat. I may have to find a better source for spores tho if this batch doesn’t work out.

Well smokers I have grown the cannabis and now I'm trying to grow some magic mushrooms. This will be the first time at this, and I was wondering if there are a few of us that do or have tried growing both? I have never tried shrooms so I Quess my question will be. Which one do you prefer and why. In the area I live in (New Mexico) people are making the switch from cannabis to mushrooms more now and I was just wondering if that is just happening here or is mushrooms really catching on.
I prefer cannabis, but I do like a lil penis envy...no homo.
I will be watching as I too would like to grow my own.
From what I have heard it is much easier than cannabis.

The ones I am growing are Albino penis envy reverted and blue meanies.
I’ve never tried mushrooms before. A trusted friend suggested golden teacher be my first so that’s what I ordered. I was like searching with a red tip cane trying to find a trusted source. I mailed cash and got the spores in a couple weeks. I was stoked to see them. Now if they don’t grow maybe not so stoked but I still have hopes. Maybe I will see something soon…

Latest posts

Back