MG soil users feeding table?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
ive been growing my plants with MG 3 month feed soil. its been 2 months and im not sure if i could add some nutes to it yet, i found some MG house plant food lying around the house ( 8-7-6 ).. can i start giving them this on a 1/4 dosage?

for so many MG soil users i wouldve expected an answer sooner,,, where u guys at??/:(

i use the same soil as u do, however i stay away from MG ferts except 1. ive been giveing mine food sence they been 3weeks old at 1/4th strenth and ive gotten good results both this tyme and last grow. i forgot who made my 20-20-20 mix but it wasnt MG.i take it u shoped at wal-mart or home depot if so what u can use that made by MG is the blood meal my ladies seem to really enjoy it. and flowering i use super bloom by greenlight they seem to like it as well. it never gave them a problem

i use MG pour & feed , liquid obviously :) used that within 3 & a half weeks exactly what it says to give by the pot size.

You should be ok to add nutes at a weak strenght by now.

Latest posts

Back