Micro stealth grow with CFLs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy Horse said:
Definately need more than one plant if u are going from seed. There is no other option as u have experienced. Waste of time and money. Chances are usually 50/50, sometimes worse, sometimes better. I start 3 seeds at a time so there is a good chance of female. Too bad. CH
]

Hey buddy, hows it going?

Obviously i knew the risks of only growing one plant but as it was a sativa and did take up about half the space I had in the end (the other half of space was for lights and a fan lol) I could not have possibly grown anymore.

Waste of time? No, definately not. Like I have said it was a BRILLIANT learning curve to do this LST and I loved all of and have no regrets :)

Waste of money? Nope! I used 2 teeny CFLs and a small fan and was only on 12/12 straight through so hardly used any electricity. Any other expenditure is recyclable or nutrients which I can use along with other grows :D

Thorn said:
Ok this morning I looked at my baby to find something interesting... on its first set of true leaves are another leaf coming off each, like there 2 point leaves! I find this very strange and don't think i've ever seen that before. Got some piccies too so take a look...

Is that a good or a bad sign for a plant this young? Oh also the fan came today woohoo! So in a few hours when she wakes up i'll be able to see if it works :D

thats kinda cool, ive never seen that either

Everything is going good here. My Jillybeans I am currently growing will be done in 7-11 days. This is the second plant I have grown of JB and she looks so yummy. Hope to see another grow from u with a wonderful little female next time lol. CH

yea check back (hopefully in a few days) soon I have 2 Lowryder beans that have germinated and are in soil, i'm just waiting for them to pop there little heads :D I'll also be adding more beans in to germ as i go along as some will be planted outdoors after about 2-3 weeks under the lights.

I'll make a new journal, but yea check in here cos i'll post a link to it in here so that no one gets lost...well, you know what us stoners are like :D

I love it thorn! We are on the exact same page. I killed my 1st plant 4 days ago. Luckily, I had two more about 1 1/2 weeks after him. I also just germed 12 new seeds and I am starting them inside before I try a guerilla grow in two different states because of my commute!

It was fun watching your experience Thorn and I wish you the best of luck on your next one. I will be praying for a female for ya! Keep us posted my friend. Good luck and take care.

sorry to hear that beauty was a male :eek: allready checked out your new journal :tokie: looks like its going to be another good one

Latest posts

Back