Micro stealth grow with CFLs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tour LST is doing wonders for your plant in the small space. It is looking GREAT!:aok:

Keep it up. You'll have some nice buds on her. Fingers crossed for a female.

Pot Belly said:
Tour LST is doing wonders for your plant in the small space. It is looking GREAT!:aok:

Keep it up. You'll have some nice buds on her. Fingers crossed for a female.

Thanks man, that means a lot! I've got just about everything crossed for a lady!! :D I've added that other pic so feel free to take a look. Hopefully if I find out sex soon I'll be adding some close-ups :hubba:

man i only updated it yesterday!! hehe! :D latest update is on the last post on the bottom of the previous page ;)

Not gonna do any more pics until saturday or sunday and hopefully will have some sign of sex.

Thanks for dropping by everyone :)

yea man sorry to hear bout that, hope it doesn't take too long to heal up :)

Well I'm pretty sure I can see some sign of sex starting to creep through and its not looking good! I'm hoping its just new growth that I can see but will try and get some close ups later or tomorrow.

Well I don't think its looking too good but i'll let you decide :rolleyes:

Pics:

1) My baby - take a good look, it may be the last you'll see
2) I think this is a ball :(
3) I think these are balls
4) Thats also ball-looking :cry:
5) What you say? Ball?
6) I lopped it off for a closer look..:fid:
7) 2 Lowryder #2 seeds I put in to germ, been in there for almost 2 days now :cool:

So if this one is male, at least I won't have to worry about where to put my Lowryders hehe :D

I learnt a lot anyway about LST so its not all useless.

So what the verdict? Who says male?

SP_A0464.jpg

SP_A0468.jpg

SP_A0470.jpg

SP_A0474.jpg

SP_A0475.jpg

SP_A0476.jpg

SP_A0477.jpg

Sorry bro thats a male :(
Did u start that grow straight from 12/12?? No veg cycle??
And lastly did u use just those 2 cfl's???

lol well i dunno wth starting from 12/12 and using 2 CFL's has to do with a male but ya thats a male =( oh well just start on the next one!

That Bits when that happens!!!!! Male and it time to do a Hangen!!
Sorry Dude

S']['()|\|3D said:
Sorry bro thats a male :(
Did u start that grow straight from 12/12?? No veg cycle??
And lastly did u use just those 2 cfl's???

Yes I grew 12/12 from seed and yes I have only used those 2 20W CFLs, not bad huh?!

Its ok its all good guys, gonna get the first Lowryder #2 seed in later. Shall I start a new journal for those?

I wasnt stating thats the reason it turned out male lol.. Just wanted to know if that's the light he used and cycle he started on.

Ganja_Greg said:
lol well i dunno wth starting from 12/12 and using 2 CFL's has to do with a male but ya thats a male =( oh well just start on the next one!

Got rid of the male yesterday... and BOY it had some NICE roots on it!!! It was already starting to become root bound!!

The first LR#2 seed that popped has been in soil since in a small 500g food pot that is clear so I can see the root growth (i did tape it up round the sides tho so no lights can get in). The other seed popped yesterday but wasn't growin the root too much so not sure if that one'll take. I put it in soil in a fruit tub anyway so will see..

Gonna do some proper random stuff with these Lowryders jus to get used to the strain. I can only have lights and fan on 12/12 due to stealth reasons so some will be in there all the way through, but all will start in there. As above i'm gonna be using some random tubs and pots to plant them in just to compare growth. Some, probably most will end up outside somewhere random :D

I decided I will start a new journal for these as they are lowryder and its gonna be a bit different to this last grow although i may still LST one just to see how it copes. Will post a new link in here though once I've done it... no point doing it untill at least one pops ground :D

look forward to it thorn! chopped my He/she as well didnt want that freak getting loose heh..

Chair pulled up

Definately need more than one plant if u are going from seed. There is no other option as u have experienced. Waste of time and money. Chances are usually 50/50, sometimes worse, sometimes better. I start 3 seeds at a time so there is a good chance of female. Too bad. CH

Latest posts

Back