Micro stealth grow with CFLs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She gettin big thorn, prob even bigger now since the last pic i saw up there --- yo what is chlorosis??

Everythings looking ok, still no sign of sex tho :(

All pics taken about an hour ago. The last pic shows the next bit of LST i've just done.

Enjoy.

SP_A0348.jpg

SP_A0349.jpg

SP_A0350.jpg

SP_A0351.jpg

hehe id say you got quite awhile before it starts showing sex =P mine didnt show till it was like a ft tall. with tons of alternating nodes.

she's a real beauty tho thorn keep her happy and she will keep your happy.

updated my journal yesterday as well if you wanna check it bro. peace
GG

Thanks for stopping by Runby, i need all the luck i can get for this baby :D

Easy HB thanks for dropping by.. my i'm in a good mood. not bein able to smoke weed for a while makes u feel so excited jus like a little girl when u get the first smoke in a while hahaha!! :D:D:D

LOL thorn damn man thats exactly how i feel when i get a sack...

akirahz said:
She gettin big thorn, prob even bigger now since the last pic i saw up there --- yo what is chlorosis??
Chlorosis..
In botany, chlorosis is a condition in which leaves produce insufficient chlorophyll. As chlorophyll is responsible for the green colour of leaves, chlorotic leaves are pale, yellow, or yellow-white. The affected plant has little or no ability to manufacture carbohydrates through photosynthesis and may die unless the cause of its chlorophyll insufficiency is treated;..... Specific nutrient deficiencies (often aggravated by high soil pH) produce chlorosis, which may be corrected by supplemental feedings of iron, magnesium or nitrogen compounds in various combinations.

here's a question i been wondering about. When counting nodes do you start with the 2 first round leaves or the first 'real' leaves? Also what defines alternating nodes exactly?

Not sure about the nodes, but wanted to drop by and check things out. (She's) looking good. Here's a hit for a female :48:

Ganja_Greg said:
hey thorn whats going on man where ya been!

I been getting HIGH :D I keep waking up after the plants gone to bed and then stoned when the lights come back on lol

Thanks for dropping by. I shall have new pics later hopefully :rolleyes:

Whats up Thorn wow that plant sure has taken right on off looks good :dancing::banana: <---- a little of the female dance for the sexing to go the way we like ;) hows the LST coming havent seen a pic in a few and am interested.MOJO for the grow keep on growing tremendous work so far.

thanks hick for that link :) i actually found that after i'd asked on here, but its all good anyways :D

thanks for stoppin by dubbaman. the LST is going great! she really took well to the last lst and is almost ready for more!!! I'm gonna get some pics up later to show her off and it'll give me a chance to have a good sniff round to see if we've passed puberty yet :D

Keep it green all :D:D:D

Hey Thorn - That's the way to tie her down. Don't be afraid to really bend them branches when you LST. Bend them till they give a good resistance. Then another day do it again to the same branch. You'll be able to train any branch or growth wherever you want it to go. She'll love you for it. And thank you for it with a good harvest. Every nodal growth wants as much light as it can. That's why I LST.

Good luck.

lol i been getting high and leaving my lights on for an hour to long =(

thanks guys for stopping by. I have new pics and a new update but for some azzzhole reason I can't upload them. i think its my net connection so will restart it and try again grrrr :(

Latest posts

Back