Micro stealth grow with CFLs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This baby's been in here for 11 days now (don't forget she was on the window sil for a week!) and so far all good..

Its still at 6cm but that is with the LST I did the other day. I did notice just now that the stem, just underneath its first (round) set of leaves has a small split in it. Other than that theres no sign of stress.

And the new (3rd) set of leaves has 5 points whoop whoop! Anyway, here's some pics..

SP_A0284.jpg

SP_A0286.jpg

SP_A0287.jpg

WoW! :eek: lookin superb bro, shes mighty fine for 11 days, migh-Tee-Fine :beatnik:

Looking awsome thorn. kicking *** and taking names im stoned beyond normal. and i just got done staring at my plant for 45 min... that **** is a trip. anyway good luck! GREEN MOJO!

Thanks guys. my fan is annoying me cos i wanna take off the clip, then put it inside or just outside the back of the grow box but without it vibrating and humming grr! Not sure how to do it really :S

ya mine was annoying then i bought caulking and weather stripping and pretty much sound proofed it cept for ventilation holes sounds like a quiet fridge now lol.

id just make some DIY mount or somthing for the fan. u can always strap some old trash or somthing together i always say if you can grow it for almost free and smoke it for free why not!

Are you planning on an organic grow, or using chems? I use both, and have good results. They do pretty good on organics alone, but I like to give them a little "boost" here and there. CH

Same as you, by the sounds of it, crazy horse. Organic at the moment and once I got some sign of sex i'll add my other chemical fert for that boost :)

The leaves are growing tremendously (i don't even know if thats a word!!!) so i thought i'd take a pic or 2. I moved the grow space now to help reduce the humming of the fan, don't know if it worked but the fan is in a better place. It was really foing my nut in and if this doesn't work i think i'll finally go mad!!!

Anyway, just watered it so its a bit droopy, but here we go..

SP_A0298.jpg

SP_A0299.jpg

thanks Disco :)

Went out last night and when i got back lights were on and she had perked up again :D but i was completely baked and forgot to put her back right underneath the lights and this morning she was leaning so bad to one side haha. oh well, was gonna lst her again today but i'll wait til tomo when she's had a chance to straighten up :)

Thorn said:
The leaves are growing tremendously (i don't even know if thats a word!!!) so i thought i'd take a pic or 2. I moved the grow space now to help reduce the humming of the fan, don't know if it worked but the fan is in a better place. It was really foing my nut in and if this doesn't work i think i'll finally go mad!!!

Anyway, just watered it so its a bit droopy, but here we go..

looking good thorny , stay sane and stay green! hurry little guy grow!

Thorn said:
thanks Disco :)

Went out last night and when i got back lights were on and she had perked up again :D but i was completely baked and forgot to put her back right underneath the lights and this morning she was leaning so bad to one side haha. oh well, was gonna lst her again today but i'll wait til tomo when she's had a chance to straighten up :)

Been there before. Went on a road trip and my roommate was watering them and didn't know what he was doing. Left them out where I had been inspecting them. Let's just end it by saying that the males were outnumbering females due to stress. Any word on Prozac for plants?

haha man yea! I'm so baked right now i daren't even look at my plants incase i forget something again! lol Keep it green!!

Day 15 since this baby's been in this set up and I am VERY pleased to say its doing VERY well. She (hopefully) has a really nice colour of green going on and i'd probably say its doubled in size width wise since the last pics (which was only about 3 days ago!!!

I haven't fed or watered her since then and gave her just plain mineral water today. The first 2 pics are before I watered and LST'd her more. I gave her a drink and then let guzzle for a while before I bent her top right over. The last 2 pics are of what i've done altho not great quality as she was meant to be asleep :hitchair:

Anyway..watch on..:watchplant:

Edit..forgot the pics! haha and i'm not even stoned!!!

SP_A0309.jpg

SP_A0312.jpg

SP_A0313.jpg

SP_A0316.jpg

pretty sweet man getting bigger every day. im going fricking crazy watching this plant haha keep it green man

Thanks for stopping by hyper, i'm using just some garden wire at the moment. Earlier I tied wire all the way round the pot and twisted it to keep it tight and then just tucked her underneath. I've done another one like that a few inches on - that you can see in them recent pics - and as she grows i'll keep tucking her down and adding more wire like that so she lays almost flat along the pot. :)

Latest posts

Back