Micro stealth grow with CFLs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good Thorn, ive been following.

why tie it down when it was so young? stem-reinforcement?

Looking great man, nice LST work as well, she's gonna be a beauty i bet!

Everythings looking great Thorn. Tell ya what mang them ladies love to be tied down weather big or small. ;)

Thanks guys, really appreciate the support along the way. I'm still learnin really :)

forget said:
looking good Thorn, ive been following.

why tie it down when it was so young? stem-reinforcement?

Thanks for stopping by forget, i have never tried lst so wanted to do it anyway after seeing what Pot Belly did with an Afghan, and i did lots of research on when to start it but i couldn't really wait much longer haha. I have to lst as i got such a tiny grow space but she's lovin it so far - she had turned upwards again yesterday even before the lights came on!!

After watching this I am gonna do LST next and see if I can make mine look as good as yours! Good going girl!

Cheers guys, not too much to update at the mo but i'll try and get piccies later or something. i am very impressed with how its looking, i just hope its female!!!

thanks 50bud! I think i got just about everything crossed! it'll be 3 weeks tomorrow since i planted it properly so hopefully within the next week or so i should be getting some sign of sex. i have a jewellers loupe but i dunno where i put it when i cleaned my room last week! lol:rolleyes:

Ok it'll be 3 weeks tomorrow its been in this home (remember it had 1 week on window sill). All looking ok so far apart from some of the fan leaves are curling upwards slightly, i looked on the MJ health page link thing but couldn't find this.

You can see curling leaves at the bottom of pic 1, on the right and left of pic 3 and close up on pic 4. Anyone suggest anything?

SP_A0334.jpg

SP_A0336.jpg

SP_A0339.jpg

SP_A0341.jpg

looking good thorn
keeping my fingers crossed that shes a beautiful lady :bong2:

anyone got any ideas about the curling upwards leaves?

only thing different i done is about 2 or 3 days ago i sprayed the plant with dist water and baby bio. could it just be that? if so no more of that!!

ya thats probably it.. maybe just wait it out acouple days.

Thanks GG.

While looking at it last night I swear its grow an inch in just a day! Also I found my jewellers loupe and had a good look round and theres no sign of sex yet.

i can't remember exactly but its about 4 weeks. I know development will be slower as i only have the 2 CFLs.

I was thinking of germinating an Afghan seed some time this week incase the sativa turns out male. Its no worries if i and my lights can't cope with 2 plants cos i can jus put it outside and see what it does.

Got some green sorted out to get tomorrow so got something new to look forward to :D:D:D

I am having the same problem with the "tacoing" of leaves. I believe it is over-watering in my case, but I am also overheating I just realized today, so maybe the combo of the two could be doing it?

temps are pretty much constant at 74F so I don't think its temp. Could be overwatering so i'm being careful atm, but i'm more certain its because i foliar fed it just that once as all the new growth is fine :)

I'll be next updating when I do the next LST so maybe tomo maybe not, depends on growth.

.."canoeing" in conjunction w/ interveinal chlorosis, can be a sign of mg defficiency. BUT.. unless yoou see some chlorosis, I wouldn't rush to correct too soon. It may have been your foliar feed. ;)

sweet thanks for that hick, really appreciate it. i'm keepin a close eye :)

Latest posts

Back