Micro stealth grow with CFLs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
akirahz said:
Looking good man, need ta germ about 3-4 more and stuff em in there though with that one u got :) (it would **** to get a male off just that 1, this will increase your chances of females)

I would if i had the room or lights to. Its on 12/12 so not too much waste if its male. if it is i'll germ an afghan!

She's not awake yet but i like to look :D Just fed first nutes...very mild dose of Baby Bio, just a few drops in with watering.

And her second set of leaves are 3 point leaves :D

I started my plants in my flowering room and my veg room at the same time, and they all took at least a month to show their sex. So I wouldn't count on them sexing any earlier just because they are in 12/12. CH.

ok i knew that i meant no waste of time vegging for ages

Crazy Horse said:
I started my plants in my flowering room and my veg room at the same time, and they all took at least a month to show their sex. So I wouldn't count on them sexing any earlier just because they are in 12/12. CH.

Actually crazy horse starting a plant on 12/12 flowering from the start will make it show sex faster then a plant that is put threw veg then flowering, it will also be smaller then a plant that has had a veg period. ideal for micro grow box's like mine and thorn's , You can do all sorts of things to plants with lighting techniques. id read up on sum you would be suprised

She's growing well, I'm very pleased so far. Here's some pics jus to update..

Been in the soil mix now for a week and is now 6cm tall.

SP_A0249.jpg

SP_A0250.jpg

SP_A0251.jpg

Grow little seedling, grow! But not too much, Ms. Sativa. You're going to have to stay in a little box.

Good luck holding the reigns on her, Thorn.

Pot Belly said:
Grow little seedling, grow! But not too much, Ms. Sativa. You're going to have to stay in a little box.

Good luck holding the reigns on her, Thorn.

Haha im having the same problem with my sativa, its 15 1/2" tall now and she just barely started pre flowering. and i got like 10 inches left =( unless i drop the floor of the box to ground level giving me like 13" lol..... keep um in small pots!!! lol

Anyways looking good thorn how many lights you have right now? and how tall is your grow box again?

Hey GG its 15" tall and wide and deep. Got 2 20W CFLs but i'm pleased with how its doing. I will be doing some major LST on this one to lay pretty much flat so all buds only grow up. More of an experiment than anything else, so should be good fun.

sweet. ya i wish i would of done LST on mine sooner i was so happy it was a female , my first female that is i was to afraid i was gonna snap it or somthing, i just straped her down today tho to atleast shave off maybe 5-6 inches of height in the long run.. Shes only 13 inches tall now. Careful with them sativa lol they grow inches over night lol. anyways man good luck!

Yea think i will be starting to tie her down this week. As she grows she'll be well strapped down!

Thanks for watchin so far :D

Hey Disco! Welcome..pull up a sofa and an ashtray :D

I will try to update as often as poss to show new growth as I need all the advice I can get :)

Ganja_Greg said:
Actually crazy horse starting a plant on 12/12 flowering from the start will make it show sex faster then a plant that is put threw veg then flowering, it will also be smaller then a plant that has had a veg period. ideal for micro grow box's like mine and thorn's , You can do all sorts of things to plants with lighting techniques. id read up on sum you would be suprised

Just going by my current grow.I was curious about if plants under 12/12 would sex faster, but mine didn't. Don't know if it was just me or what. I just know that the plants that I vegged for a month before going into the flowering room, sexed the same time as the ones started in the flowering room. And the plants I vegged, are thicker, bushier, and have twice as many bud sights. So I hope Thorn has better luck than me. I am very interested on this grow :)

Thanks for stopping by Crazy Horse! Its nice to see people are watching my grow. Not looked at my baby yet today so if there's much new growth later when she wakes up I'll see if she's in a photographing mood :D

Crazy Horse said:
Just going by my current grow.I was curious about if plants under 12/12 would sex faster, but mine didn't. Don't know if it was just me or what. I just know that the plants that I vegged for a month before going into the flowering room, sexed the same time as the ones started in the flowering room. And the plants I vegged, are thicker, bushier, and have twice as many bud sights. So I hope Thorn has better luck than me. I am very interested on this grow :)

I think it has alot to do with strain also, My plant i vegged for a month didnt show its nut sacks till like week 3 of flower , but Alice my plant now i went strait into flowering and she showed in like a month. soo about a 3 week difference using same lights etc..

And i will def agree with you, ppl veg plants for a reason, and that reason is simple it makes the plant bigger healthier and have a much better harvest. Just for us micro indoor grower's we dont rly have this option hell if my grow cabinet wasnt 3 1/2 feet tall id have a 6'er in my room, When i get my new place me and my friend are gonna make a box out of an external closet thats 6'... which well do a veg period in. All let ya know how it goes..

On a different note hurry up and harvest thorn! i wanna see some budage!

Just tied her down, very lightly and gently. Also added some Fish Blood and Bone 5-5-6.5 around the stem and watered in.

Let me know if the LST looks right :)

SP_A0278.jpg

SP_A0280.jpg

Mix the ferts in the soil before hand. My plants love the organic fertilizer mixed into the soil. I was just at my buddies house, and brought some clones over. I gave him clones about a week ago, and the clones I brought over were almost twice the size as his, with roots coming out the bottom of the pots of mine and not his. And his clones have been in soil a week longer than the ones I brought over. The only difference between them was that my plants were in my deadly little organic mix, and his juts in plain soil. So you got the right thing going there. Organics all the way baby (with maybe a little chems).

Latest posts

Back