Microgarden Ebb and Flowin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickytasticbud

Reaction score
Hey people this is a first time grow.

Pics are in my grow journal. Im posting this here since i have hydro questions..i hope thats ok.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro organics, Liquid Karma, and sugar daddy.
400hps eye Super hps bulb, grow room at 76 degrees, mist with soda water.

They are almost 3 weeks. (from seed, so 4 weeks that way) They are around 8 inches tall so im thinking about putting them into flowering soon. I know you should wait till full veg from seed...but I will not have the grow room for that and these girls are taking off and are bushy as hell.

They have some light purple stems but slowly going away..noob mistake. And I just changed the timing of the feeding so they might not be as perky as when they first wake up.

looking for opinions about light height.
They have been vegging under the hps 18 a day. When i move to flowering how close should I have my light away?

-research tells me 20-45 cm, so was thinking 20 but just wanted some other opinions.

Also opinions on a 36 hour dark period before inducing flowering?

stickytasticbud said:
Hey people this is a first time grow.

Pics are in my grow journal. Im posting this here since i have hydro questions..i hope thats ok.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Botanicare Pure Blend Pro organics, Liquid Karma, and sugar daddy.
400hps eye Super hps bulb, grow room at 76 degrees, mist with soda water.

They are almost 3 weeks. (from seed, so 4 weeks that way) They are around 8 inches tall so im thinking about putting them into flowering soon. I know you should wait till full veg from seed...but I will not have the grow room for that and these girls are taking off and are bushy as hell.

They have some light purple stems but slowly going away..noob mistake. And I just changed the timing of the feeding so they might not be as perky as when they first wake up.

looking for opinions about light height.
They have been vegging under the hps 18 a day. When i move to flowering how close should I have my light away?

-research tells me 20-45 cm, so was thinking 20 but just wanted some other opinions.

Also opinions on a 36 hour dark period before inducing flowering?

that bulb is ok from about 8 inches to 22 inches...use the hand test to see how close is right...anything past 22 inches wont be getting enuf light to survive, let alone ripen sucessfully...

Depends upon how big you want them to grow given your space and their phenotype...
I grow with 430w HPS and with my Snow White ladies, I dont veg at all, just a 10-14 day reveg after harvest and back to 12/12...:bong1:

Latest posts

Back