MJR's 1st grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update finally!!! I've been busy but I finally got some updated pics for everyone. I'm 29 days into flower and no problems so far. I've been using GH 3 part nutrients and I rotate the plants 1/4 turn everyday and temp is constant at 80. Pictures are of the buds of a couple of the plants and the full picture is of my biggest plant trainwreck. There's a pic of my clones too. 100% survived and I just dipped them in olivias and into steins premium dirt.

securedownload2-1.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

securedownload-2.jpg

securedownload (2)-1.jpg

securedownload (3)-1.jpg

securedownload (4)-1.jpg

securedownload (1).jpg

Very good mjrivers

How full is that closet of yours now:hubba:

Does this answer ur question lol. I literally have noooo room, and I couldnt be happier haha.

securedownload.jpg

:) looks great MJR I think we all try to fit as much as we can in there lol.

thanks guys, im 6 weeks in tomorrow. I gotta pick up a loupe so i can check these trichs soon. I'll post pics tmw

I'm a jerk, I've been too busy to post pics so I grabbed my phone and took these. Quality is sketch sometimes but you guys been around enough buds to get the idea lol. I harvested cheese and gws middle of last week and been curing them.

Cheese is a great daytime smoke, lasted about 3 hrs, amazing taste. Rolled it in strawberry owl and smoked some strawberry cheesecake haha. Tastes good in the bong too. Smell is very fruity like the fruit on the bottom of a yogurt cup. mild amounts of hair and trichs.

GWS is a good smoke before bed. I had this one go a little longer (~20-30%) amber trichs so it knocks you on ur butt. SUPER hairy and trichs everywhere. Soft smell not too strong.

Lemon skunk I can't wait to smoke, still curing. fluffy, SUPER crystally....like shimmers constantly. Smell is very very skunky but with a citrus after taste.

Trainwreck just got harvested with the NL last nite so I got some pics but no smoke update on them. White rhino is still flowering probably for the next week and she'll come down sat most likely. That white rhino is thee single most crystally plant I've ever seen. the buds are just white there are so many trichs.

I traded a trainwreck and NL clone to a friend and he gave me a clone of his chocolope. Says its DNA genetics and O.G. Chocolate Thai X Cannalopehaze, looking forward to that next grow just becasue of that. My yeild so far is a lil over a dry oz. for cheese and GWS each, but they were my small plants. Hopefully NL, TW, and White rhino put up numbers around 2oz. Thanks for all the help guys and great info on here. I'm stickin around I like it here so I'll get some pics of my next grow when this rhino's done. time to :48: so any comments/Q's/critiques would be appreciated. One love

1st and 2nd pic are trainwreck form last night
3rd is the NL, check how big the main cola is compared to the lighter.
4th is my bong thought you'd like to check it out, hand blown form a local artist
5,6,8th picture are Lemon skunk buds
7th is the NL cola agian.
9th is everything drying/curing. right after this pic I put the skunk in a jar
and 10-11th are close-ups of my baby agian.
ENJOY!!

:woohoo: :banana:

Congrats Man!

Good go and nice results.

thanks Pac, I was super nervous bc this is my first grow I didn't know what to expect as far as yield but I think i can bump it up at least a half ounce for the next one. I didn't watch my pH in the beginning at all so i think that messed up the yield. Live and learn

Great job so far. Its not often a new guy can juggle multiple strains and still do well at it, much less very well. And your girls looked very well..:) :)

I was messing around with some of the smaller nugs of white rhino and i came across 2 beans.......havent found beans on any other plant or any more in the WR. not sure if i want to pop those seeds now bc it was a feminized seed and I hear they have a higher chance to hermmie?? im I right on that

Today I read your whole journal of your grow. I'm just now starting tonight...Im soo scared. But seeing the process and the outcome has just energized me. Thank you for posting. I hope I can come to you for advice soon. How was the product by the way?

mjrivers said:
I was messing around with some of the smaller nugs of white rhino and i came across 2 beans.......havent found beans on any other plant or any more in the WR. not sure if i want to pop those seeds now bc it was a feminized seed and I hear they have a higher chance to hermmie?? im I right on that

mjrivers said:

If you found a couple of seeds,... sounds like it DID hermie. And, furthe procreation with those seeds, only serve to further establish 'that' characteristic... ;)

thanks kodak n hick. The product is amazing so far. Trainwreck left me with very tight compact nugs over an ounce, stunk like high hell and smoked great. literally took one hit out of a bowl and I was done :stoned: for an hr. I've been smoking the lemon skunk lately, its super smooth smoke and you can taste a citrus flavor on the smoke no joke. Its very body intensive and sativa high. Just got done smoking the White Rhino:bongin: and my body feels numb right now hahaha. Everything I've read on it says it primarily used as a pain killer for patients. and it does the trick. I'm gonna have to start using this after my night at UPS. SWEEETT!!:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back