Mommas boy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
72 years is not enough time for some. But 72 years was enough for her. Mom I love you and I miss you already. I'm sorry for all the pain you went through. If I could take it away I would. You will always be my hero. I just wish I could have said goodbye.
My mother was a strong woman. I watched her fight tooth and nail. I remember when I was little I came home from school to tell her other kids were calling me a mommas boy, and asking what it meant. You told me it's when you love your mother.
I'll always be a mommas boy Mom.
You will be missed dearly. ❤️

I know the feeling brother. My Mom was my hero too. I watched her suffer through lung cancer. I miss her every day.
So sorry for your loss my friend.
RIP Ma'am

1680614506836.png

Always be Mommas Boy, Peace and Love Brother

Last edited:
1st Gans Mom now my Wife's Mother just passed at 10:15 today,
She fought a good fight , Best Mother-in-Law a guy could have, treated me better than my own mother.
I hope they meet waiting in line at the Gates and become friends.
Sad Day all around.
Sorry man. This all sucks.

1st Gans Mom now my Wife's Mother just passed at 10:15 today,
She fought a good fight , Best Mother-in-Law a guy could have, treated me better than my own mother.
I hope they meet waiting in line at the Gates and become friends.
Sad Day all around.
Sorry roster. My condolences to you and your wife. 🙁💕

Sorry man. This all sucks.
Sorry Bother , My wife is so sad , forgot how it felt to lose my Mom
IT SUCKED
Just found out that my wife's sister is in hospital (62yrs old) with unknown infection, whole body is swollen and can not walk. They are saying something to do with her Liver now too.
I am wondering if this is all Covid Shots coming to Bite them in the azz.
I Hope Not, I know a lot who got them where I live, Doctors really ate the cool aid and told everyone they would die.
Maybe we are coming to the end of the world ,

Sorry roster. My condolences to you and your wife. 🙁💕
Thank You
Seems that many people we know are dropping
Unexplained ........................ They hospital is saying terminal and we can not help any further
In less then 1 yr from healthy to terminal. Something stinks like a Rat here.
Is your Daughter doing better?

Sorry Roster. This fking world is in a god damn mess.😡
As you know I took the fking Johnson and Johnson jab to keep my job. I know several who took it with no problems so far. But the J&J was different than the other two vaccines. Even my doctor said so. He said it had been around a long time.
My brother in law took the Moderna and has been sick ever since. And fking Phizer I know is causing problems.

Last edited:
Sorry Roster. This fking world is in a god damn mess.😡
As you know I took the fking Johnson and Johnson jab to keep my job. I know several who took it with no problems so far. But the J&J was different than the other two vaccines. Even my doctor said so. He said it had been around a long time.
My brother in law took the Moderna and has been sick ever since. And fking Phizer I know is causing problems.
The Pfizer Jabs are what They both took
I smeel Bill Gates .... deplete the worlds population though better medicines
AHole

Fking obituary went out today. I cant fking deal. Its like it so real right now. I am not ready for her to be gone yet. I know I sound like a big baby, but I am going through it today.

Latest posts

Back