Moon Light clone Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest update after supercropping & topping..

Moon Light update 5.jpg

Moon Light Update 6.jpg

alexb3210 said:
fantastic mate, shes so perky!

She is growing nice.. I over watered her so I am right now letting her dry out...

LOL:D! I'm not that good, really. There are much better buds around the forums than the ones I grow.

KGB30 said:
Ya she is mature nice. I enjoy growing watching the plants mature & branch out. lol. Farming is fun & relaxing
I second that KGB! Very fun and relaxing when farming. Its nice after a stressful day just to come home and see how your gurls are doing! Keep up the fine work my friend. Heres some GREEN MOJO for the lovely looking lady. Take it easy brotha!:watchplant:

BeachWeed420 said:
I second that KGB! Very fun and relaxing when farming. Its nice after a stressful day just to come home and see how your gurls are doing! Keep up the fine work my friend. Heres some GREEN MOJO for the lovely looking lady. Take it easy brotha!:watchplant:

I have to buy some peat moss to add to the FFOF soil. Have a good one buddie

I had a too much sun for the ladie so I moved her to the garden with other Sativa bunch...... She is doing much better now.. Starting to branch out...

At least I figured out her problem....:D :hubba:

Moon Light Update 4.jpg

Moon Light Update 5.jpg

Glad you got that little burn problem there solved, how old are they now?

akirahz said:
Glad you got that little burn problem there solved, how old are they now?

I baught the clone from the club so I don't know the age exact but too take a guess I would bet on 2 month old

My bubblegum looked worse then that and now she looks fantastic. I bet now she comes back full force.

BuddyLuv said:
My bubblegum looked worse then that and now she looks fantastic. I bet now she comes back full force.

Girls get jelouse of other ladies.lol
She wanted more TLC & now she got... Ladies I tell ya..:hubba:

Looking good KGB30....you know what happens when you get a few Ladies togather in one room...lol...keep up the good work and stay safe

4u2sm0ke said:
Looking good KGB30....you know what happens when you get a few Ladies togather in one room...lol...keep up the good work and stay safe

Thanks for the visit friend...

Glad you got her looking better. Hope all goes well from here on out:).

bombbudpuffa said:
Glad you got her looking better. Hope all goes well from here on out:).

At least I learned something new and thats all that counts.. She is growing new leafs and I just fead her Technaflo RCPT 4 Success..

She is liking the group snuggles thats for sure. lol:D

aww such a sweet little thing! I take it she is growing outdoors? I wish I could grow all mine outside :(

Latest posts

Back