Moon Light clone Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
yea I am a wee lassie :D

And hey would you rather I said annual bath?? lol

Still not been, think its just gonna have to be a quick shower! Oh well, should wake me up!!! hehe

Sorry about hijacking your thread btw!

No problem Thorn.... A quick shower sounds good right now... I need another cup of coffee...

It's better then saying taking a dump.lol:p

lol thats the sorta thing I'd say. its not that i mean to be brutal or rude, i was just brought up with 3 older brothers and thats just who I am lol but hey equal rights right? :D

all clean now...I was starting to smell lol jk :)

Thorn said:
lol thats the sorta thing I'd say. its not that i mean to be brutal or rude, i was just brought up with 3 older brothers and thats just who I am lol but hey equal rights right? :D

all clean now...I was starting to smell lol jk :)

I all for equal rights thats for sure... What are ya doing to day? :p

KGB
You got so much gone on I can't keep up with all these good looken journals
:holysheep: :aok: :aok: :bong1: :smoke1:

GrandDaddyToke said:
KGB
You got so much gone on I can't keep up with all these good looken journals
:holysheep: :aok: :aok: :bong1: :smoke1:

Thanks buddie... Your plants are looking sweet..

Thanks for the visit.

hey i'm not a brat! far from it :)

Off to work today boo. I wish every day was a day off :p

Hope your ladies are soaking up the sun :D

Thorn said:
hey i'm not a brat! far from it :):p

Off to work today boo. I wish every day was a day off :p

Hope your ladies are soaking up the sun :D

Yesterday day I had to stand on something to supercrop them and they where sun bathing nicely.lol. Hope you got all cleaned up Thorn.

Good mornning & have a nice day at work buddie.:p

Moon Light and her hairs..:rolleyes:

Moon Light Clone.jpg

she's looking a little underfed, are you feeding her anything? She looks like she needs some nitrogen.

Hope all is well with you bro! :D

Thorn said:
she's looking a little underfed, are you feeding her anything? She looks like she needs some nitrogen.

Hope all is well with you bro! :D

Yep going good... How are ya???

I fead her the bc success rpty...

thanks for the update. I'm good ta, just waiting on your lady to get HAIRY :D She's looking fine, it'll be interesting to see how she turns out!

Thorn said:
thanks for the update. I'm good ta, just waiting on your lady to get HAIRY :D She's looking fine, it'll be interesting to see how she turns out!

Ph was low so I gave her some Dolmite Lime to help raise the ph...

Thanks for visit sista grower.:rolleyes:

BuddyLuv said:
She seems to have recovered just fine.

She's a Frisco Girl.. Likes to snuggle other girls.lol J/K.

Ya she has grown so much buddy... Thanks for the vist..

I just fead her.. She'll be good for a week.lol

Hey KG, sorry i'm just now droppin' by this grow...THERE'S SO MANY! :D But actually i was searching the forums for 'sativa seeds' "Full Moon" ...Do ya think that your moonlight might be the same as that or not??? Check 'er out on doc chronic if ya getta chance...I love your sativas! You've got me almost convinced into making my first grow a sativa :) ...Hope to see some pics of this girly soon...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

tn_toker420 said:
Hey KG, sorry i'm just now droppin' by this grow...THERE'S SO MANY! :D But actually i was searching the forums for 'sativa seeds' "Full Moon" ...Do ya think that your moonlight might be the same as that or not??? Check 'er out on doc chronic if ya getta chance...I love your sativas! You've got me almost convinced into making my first grow a sativa :) ...Hope to see some pics of this girly soon...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

Whats up buddy... I baught her from the club... Just make sure the Sativa doesn't grow tall like tree or your in trouble if ya grow indoors..lol.. I'll look on doc & see if its it.

My Weaner Girl.. She is so hot.lol... Banjo needs to have his dog teach her to grow.lol

She enjoy digging and killing Tomato plants & trees.lol:eek:

My Weaner girl.jpg

KG, ya got the coolest doggy ever!!! i love weiner dogs! That Moon baby is lookin' pretty good tho...did you ever get the check out 'Full Moon' on Doc..? So ya gonna have plenty enough time to for that sativa girl to ripen up good before harvest???

Latest posts

Back