Moon Light clone Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tn_toker420 said:
KG, ya got the coolest doggy ever!!! i love weiner dogs! That Moon baby is lookin' pretty good tho...did you ever get the check out 'Full Moon' on Doc..? So ya gonna have plenty enough time to for that sativa girl to ripen up good before harvest???

I hope so.. She should done afte or before september ends... I am running more test mon Homebox tent... Just baught another intake fan to bring in fresh air and fan control to adjust the fan speed....

I've been busy going to hydro strore & running tests but I'll look at doc web page...

My Afgan Kush just sprouted today..:D .. Got it from Doc... Darn Thai won't sprout..lol

Old Hippie said:
I see flowers! Good work! keep growin!
PEACE:48:

Thanks for the visit buddy...

tn_toker420 said:
Hey KG, sorry i'm just now droppin' by this grow...THERE'S SO MANY! :D But actually i was searching the forums for 'sativa seeds' "Full Moon" ...Do ya think that your moonlight might be the same as that or not??? Check 'er out on doc chronic if ya getta chance...I love your sativas! You've got me almost convinced into making my first grow a sativa :) ...Hope to see some pics of this girly soon...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

hear is a picture buddy.. See I told ya I would check...lol.. Ok I am a stoner:rolleyes:

Good morning...

Full Moon Specs. From Doc
This plant can reach a height of 2 to 3 meters and has a strong stone. It has a strong taste and a sweet smell. The buds can become 50 to 80 centimeters long and are very sticky. Beautiful bushy buds with large dark green leaves.

Flowering time: 56-64 days
Outside cultivation
Sativa/Indica mix
Yield: 1 till 1 ½ kilo per plant is possible

Harvest ending half/end of october

SATI-FULL-MOONX.jpg

It's really hard to say buddy if it looks like my moon light or not...

I sure it hope turns out the same...I love that, i'd like to see how it'd do outdoors...I just love specs. on that girl :D ...It'd be nice for ya get a kilo off that girl of yours'...Let's see an update KG, when ya get time...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

tn_toker420 said:
I sure it hope turns out the same...I love that, i'd like to see how it'd do outdoors...I just love specs. on that girl :D ...It'd be nice for ya get a kilo off that girl of yours'...Let's see an update KG, when ya get time...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

I Added dolmite to help raise her ph.. It's better now... I'll do another ph test tomorrow which will make two days.

that does look like some niiiiice bud :D I sure hope it turns out like that! Hope all is well :)

Thorn said:
that does look like some niiiiice bud :D I sure hope it turns out like that! Hope all is well :)

Yep everything is fine... Wife been home from work because of injury.. So I've been taking care of her & the plants.lol

KGB30 said:
My Weaner Girl.. She is so hot.lol... Banjo needs to have his dog teach her to grow.lol

she say's she'll get right on it after a little nippy-nap. lol... looking good dog...

banjobuzz said:
KGB30 said:
My Weaner Girl.. She is so hot.lol... Banjo needs to have his dog teach her to grow.lol

she say's she'll get right on it after a little nippy-nap. lol... looking good dog...

She is awaiting the class on growing the finest buds.lol:D

godspeedsuckah said:
Very nice. I need a club around here lol.

Ya I hear ya fellow brother... US needs to legalize MJ thats all... No OD & NO addiction if fresh organic grown.lol

Thanks for the visit buddy

Looks like you got a plan for later today....

tcbud said:
Looks like you got a plan for later today....

Oh ya you know it.. Margeritas through out the say at the State Fair.lol

I'll have a couple for ya.

Old Hippie said:
plants are lookin good KGB, :headbang2:
PEACE

Thanks for the visit.. I gave her some Alfalfa Tea today... Last week her ph was 6.0 and now it's 7.0... I raised it with Dolmite Lime every two days & checked the Ph and then again until it was 7.0...

Thanks for the Visit Hippie.

She's lookin' good KG...I'd bet ya had a good ol' time at the state fair eh??? Nothin like gettin a good buzz at the fair...It's about a raquet anymore around here for the state,cost an arm and a leg to get in, then ya gotta pay for everything ya wanna do.. i usually go to the county fair, just about 10-12 bucks for it...Hope ya have a good time buddy , be careful...

Latest posts

Back